Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Coming in, I didn't expect much, but oddly enough it's pretty fun and cute with a wholesome story.
Short, but come on, it's a puzzle game, can't have this be a game for hours.
Cheers.

Reactions: FFTW

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Just be careful with this, it crashed for me and looped audio was stuck playing until reboot. turn audio off up the top

Melapela34

Oct 1, 2019
How the fuck do you move the main character? Like stuck in 1-1 cause she wont move. Remove the pin and nothing happens, click everywhere and press every key and same shit, she just stay there.... What am I missing?

Melapela34

Oct 1, 2019
How the fuck do you move the main character? Like stuck in 1-1 cause she wont move. Remove the pin and nothing happens, click everywhere and press every key and same shit, she just stay there.... What am I missing?
Ok shit just broke or something. Played like stage 8, shit works, go back to stage 1, everything works.

Oct 4, 2019
how do you unlock the other stages? unless it a bug,stage select doesnt go further than 7-7
PS:nvm redid 7-7, 7-8 saw the credits and afterwards ex-1 was unlocked

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
I know it's mentioned in the OP before downloading, but it's always crazy how many AVs are triggered by this particular game making engines executables.
Most false flags you ever see.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Love that you can petrify Medusa and Slime. Wished there were more interactions like that. You can freeze Gargoyle and Golden Slime as well, but I wanna see some of that Fake Sister monster getting ryona'd :v

Reactions: Eudaldigo

TheFierceDeity

Jan 6, 2019
Cool, but I'm getting black screens and CTDs around level 7-7, sometimes I load 7-8 for a sec before that black screens too. anyone know what's up with that?

dragonize9413

Jun 30, 2019
So... maybe someone wants my bank password and many valuable data.
증거.PNG
well, my computer is only for gaming, and full of adult games. and my vaccine program was enough to cut off someone's attempts.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
simple and great games. some levels made the game black screen. and now everyone say the game is somewhat has trojans after I completed the game idk about this

Reactions: Eudaldigo
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes