Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I discovered this game just now on the Update site. Quite just at the beginning, I like the renders and the story so far. But what me turns down are the balloons. A mix of small and big tits is okay, but these girls and women must have back pain, just to stay straight. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
>Hints Ashley has an eye for you
>Literally flirts with you
>Kisses you
>Moans for you next door
>Just stay in your room to jerk off instead of going in the next room

Hwhat da fwack?! :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
not much of an AVN player, arent ya?:BootyTime:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure why there needs to be 2-3 seconds of black screen between animations. That bit is kind of annoying, but otherwise no complaints about the new chapter (not quite finished).

Reactions: AnonW123

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone else having issues with Save names? I can't seem to get it to work!
You have to type the save name into the blank, then click on the save. Note that you'll have to type a different name into the blank each time, unless you want all the saves to have the first name.

Were you having problems with some other part of the process?

Last edited:

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
You have to type the save name into the blank, then click on the save. Note that you'll have to type a different name into the blank each time, unless you want all the saves to have the first name.

Were you having problems with some other part of the process?
Thanks, I worked it out :)

Nov 22, 2018
I was hoping you would have a chance with some or all of the other dating app women, like Kayla. Hopefully that could come up in the future.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Is the dev or a proofreader on here? I noticed on my play in the museum MC called Mai "Mai Myers" twice and her last name was Nguyen.

Regardless, good game so far, seems like a lot of paths and some really good looking LIs...

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
What choices do I have to make so that the hostage doesn't get beaten up by the kidnapper?
If Natalie is kidnapped you have to resist the urge to kiss her.

If Sophie is kidnapped things are more complicated. You have to approach the house with Elly, and talk with the twins outside with Elly present. In order to do the former, you have to initially turn down going to the party, meet up with Elly in the park, talk with her there and bring her to the house, then ask her to stick around rather than going inside.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
That's a joke, relating Mai to Michael Myers, the psycho killer of the Halloween series of movies.
Oh gotcha, since the "Bad guy's" last name is Myers too I thought maybe it was a mix up, thanks for the clarification.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes