Veryuglyboy

Mar 10, 2018
I wasn't expecting this to be so good. The art and, to my surprise, writing are both great. Didn't expect to actually get invested with the plot and atmosphere but here I am the day after playing it double checking that yes, it does have multiple endings and I can play it some more. Great work.

ChillyH2O

May 30, 2021
Yeah it definitely has a weird appeal. Wanting to see what's the next weird "monster girl" kept me going. It also isn't filled with shit grinding like most RPGMaker games. And a weird but interesting story. I give it a pretty good if you like weird shit/10.
And I don't know, Maybe? This is more towards the body horror spectrum but it can be good. Right now my hard plans are: re-finish statues and then ghost game. That is easily going to be the rest of 2023 and 24. I haven't decided what to do after that.
I have some ideas for what my 3rd game might be but I don't want to make promises this early.
Loved this game but this would be the first time Im commenting on it. also wait? "third game" youre telling me you had a game before this?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Loved this game but this would be the first time Im commenting on it. also wait? "third game" youre telling me you had a game before this?
this game as 1st, next planned ghost game as 2nd, next future unspecified game as 3rd

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
This problem is occurring for me with Android joiplay. If you could assist, it would be great.

I've no idea how joiplay works never used it. But that post has the most info about it as far as I know. Also the png you posted isn't showing. There's something fucky going on with attachments on f95. I'm not sure if it's just me or sitewide.
I should probably make it part of the OP... Hmmm one day.

Reactions: Orhanfake27
Jul 21, 2017
Love how people are alright with the degenerate shit that plagues this website, but the moment someone makes a game about fucking a statue everyone loses their minds. Games good, wish it was longer
I see what you mean honestly what's the difference between a statue and a golem iv seen lots of those

black2134

Feb 12, 2021

New update. Weewoo weewoo new update alert.

Tomorrow I'll make a better front page and release it here. Until then enjoy.
Let me know if anything breaks.
so the roadmap say on version 0.9 early access on steam, that mean still conformation by steam guide right?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes