Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
so the roadmap say on version 0.9 early access on steam, that mean still conformation by steam guide right?
Steam will be next. It's a pain in the ass to get a store page so it'll take a bit of time. I'll make a proper announcement soon. But I'll be working on better sex SFX and releasing on steam. That'll be my next focus.

Reactions: black2134

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
Steam will be next. It's a pain in the ass to get a store page so it'll take a bit of time. I'll make a proper announcement soon. But I'll be working on better sex SFX and releasing on steam. That'll be my next focus.
tell us if this game on steam i buy this game $10 - $15 or more for you decision fair price

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
tell us if this game on steam i buy this game $10 - $15 or more for you decision fair price
Nah, thanks though. I'll release it for free on steam. Maybe I'll make a supporter DLC with some concept art or something like that once the full final version is out.
I'd like my games to stay free so anyone can play them. It'll heavily depend on how Patreon goes in the next one or two years.

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
Nah, thanks though. I'll release it for free on steam. Maybe I'll make a supporter DLC with some concept art or something like that once the full final version is out.
I'd like my games to stay free so anyone can play them. It'll heavily depend on how Patreon goes in the next one or two years.
wow, you serious is free game? that i never heard any kind developer want that because long struggle make game don't empty you wallet. kind remind me one developer make the game free is that puzzle game with date sim and demon.

john93

Jan 24, 2018
Wow, man you are really becoming my favorite creator. I wish more people would have your attitude towards you content.

Reactions: Ahsl

john93

Jan 24, 2018
When I go back to the room where the statue with mouth, this scene came up, I can interact with the room but I cant see anything but this
I had this happen to me with the warehouse scene. Just stayed there until I left, moving on to another scene.

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
OHHHH are you using this site dev saves? Those are old 0.8 saves
0.9 saves are in itchio oops
I'll unlink everything from the front page until I'm done making new mirrors

Reactions: aabb369

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Alright front page's been updated with mirrors and other crap. Let me know if anything breaks.
I'll make some sort of post tomorrow to share future plans. Until then, I rest.

Also also I'll promote the thread next Wednesday or so. Knowing F95 schedule if I promote it today I'll make it to the front page on Tuesday and I'll miss out on the weekend traffic (IDK how much of a difference it makes but I spent 4 months on this update a couple more days won't hurt). So I'll wait a bit before doing that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASilentStatue-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes