MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I finish the game. If dev here then it nice for a change. Tho it not my thing cuz I feel all freaky all the time but story is freaky soo I interest in tho it very short. I dont mind it that much but I here to ask if you really did make a new game already?? I saw this game time to time soo I dont know what year it was it release. There also ghost game calling Cummy Milk or something about milk with classic west+anime art style it doing and there is ghost there soo I dont know if you did make that game or not.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Holy shit this is a good game. is this the end of the game updates Or is gonna be second one ? Will there be a continuation of the story?

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Can we get a full save on the gallery?
At the bottom of the gallery there's a red button. Press it to unlock everything.

Hey, I finish the game. If dev here then it nice for a change. Tho it not my thing cuz I feel all freaky all the time but story is freaky soo I interest in tho it very short. I dont mind it that much but I here to ask if you really did make a new game already?? I saw this game time to time soo I dont know what year it was it release. There also ghost game calling Cummy Milk or something about milk with classic west+anime art style it doing and there is ghost there soo I dont know if you did make that game or not.
My head hurts after reading that. But no this is my 1st game and I'm going to start developing the second one soon.

Holy shit this is a good game. is this the end of the game updates Or is gonna be second one ? Will there be a continuation of the story?
I'll be making a few more updates to the game while I start developing my next game.
The current roadmap:
SFX rework
Steam Release
+Other minor things

0.9.2 Onwards
A few quick updates with a focus on more scenes leading to the ending of the game.

1.0 Final update
An epilogue ending to wrap up the story and call it finished

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's a "Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about" moment if I ever saw one.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
in theory are 7 because the one with the sun is divided into 2 segments, I first unlocked the right side and then after play it differently I unlocked the left side
For whatever reason I haven't been able to figure out how to get the far left achieve (left of the sun piece). I assume it's something simple that I should have done.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
For whatever reason I haven't been able to figure out how to get the far left achieve (left of the sun piece). I assume it's something simple that I should have done.
to tell the truth I don't really remember how I got the two parts, in one gameplay I stayed with the statues outside and then went inside while in another I rushed inside

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes