S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Played about 10 minutes so far, and my one criticism (and likely user preference) for the opening is that ...
There's way
too
many...
(wait 5 seconds)
pauses

in the text

I get the attempt at style for the dialogue, but there needs to be a balance between style an not interrupting a walking segment (so that it doesn't feel like it's dragging). Maybe try combining more lines into a single dialogue box so players have to hit "next" fewer times while the avatar is standing still with nothing going on.

And then there's that one time where the player has to walk up some stair after the first 3 statues, gets interrupted by some dialogue, walks back down and when the player walks back up, the same thing happens again in the same spot! Combine then into one piece of "loss of control".

I can guarantee this is less annoying than taking control away from the player every couple of steps:
>player goes up stairs
>Game: "Oh no! Did someone see me fondling the statues?"
>Game: walks down stairs
>Game: "blah blah blah" (I skipped the text in annoyance)
>Game: walks back up the steps
>Game: "More blah blah blah that I skipped in annoyance"
>player gets control again

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyDickDangler

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
they are actually visible and readable to non-patrons
and good luck with making big ghost tiddy
Oh you right. I just double checked logged out of patreon. For some reason it showed them behind a paywall when I toggled the view as public while logged in. Weird.

Please, please, i beg you.
If you're sure you want the game to be a mix of horror, make it truly scary. We barely have good scary games with a mix of lewd.
I need more scaroused in my life, scary girls like this make go WEWO.
View attachment 2621705
It's definitely going to be scarier than statues. Honestly I doubt I can make it so scary that it crosses the line. But we'll see.

Virgin_Loser

Mar 4, 2019
I am both tempted and fearful to play this. I don't know why. I'll give it a shot, as I am not a coward, but rather, a fearful man.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not sure what I was expecting, but this game is pretty weird/bizarre.
It was definitely an interesting, but entertaining, game so far, and I enjoyed the artwork and animations.
A harem of statues is still weird though.

Mltr333

May 9, 2020
I make post. You read post?

My next game announcement:
PP.TT.

Basically it'll be P.T. with a hot ghost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also also. You can read some more about PP.TT. and the behind the scenes for the gallery. (Very cool)

This are all public posts but I don't think they're accessible for non-patreons even though they're public. I don't think patreon understands what public means.

Also Als Aslo os. I totally whiffed the weekend with the promotion. Ooops. Promoted on Wednesday night. game got on latest release on Thursday morning. And it was off the front page on Friday morning. A complete whiff. Oh well.
YESSS!! i can't wait for your next game :)) i hope you can make more female creature to have sex

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Very interesting, the game is a bit boring, the story is only interesting at the beginning, but it quickly becomes predictable, the game mechanics are non-existent, the illustrations are not even of high quality, and in 5/5 reviews I see mostly that only the atmosphere of the game is praised...

This game is currently the highest rated game created in RPGM, if every game created on this engine would get 5 stars only for the atmosphere of the game, then we probably wouldn't have any weak games on this forum because each game has its own atmosphere, these 5/5 ratings are just suspicious in my opinion, and I will only add that this game has been on the forum for several months.

There are many better and more complex games that have been here for several years and don't even have that many ratings...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Very interesting, the game is a bit boring, the story is only interesting at the beginning, but it quickly becomes predictable, the game mechanics are non-existent, the illustrations are not even of high quality, and in 5/5 reviews I see mostly that only the atmosphere of the game is praised...

This game is currently the highest rated game created in RPGM, if every game created on this engine would get 5 stars only for the atmosphere of the game, then we probably wouldn't have any weak games on this forum because each game has its own atmosphere, these 5/5 ratings are just suspicious in my opinion, and I will only add that this game has been on the forum for several months.

There are many better and more complex games that have been here for several years and don't even have that many ratings...
the statussy is too strong

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018

What a laughable post. Maybe your brain is fried from playing too many games with garbage MTL "poetry", but no, this is absolutely one of the best games uploaded here. Without even talking about the story, the writing by itself puts it astronomically above 99% of the games uploaded here (and I'm not even counting the garbage MTL in that number). Gameplay-wise it keeps the good parts of RPGM (exploration elements, familiar UI) while cutting out all the normal bullshit (stat-management, random battles). The story is also solid. It's short, but it's neither rushed nor does it waste time on meaningless shit. A simple story that's really about loss and grief is still more interesting and impactful than "normal girl becomes cockslut story #1,392,221". I'm curious as to what you think represents high-quality illustrations though. Please tell me you don't think it's the uncanny valley 3D shitware that gets shoveled on here.

On atmosphere, the game is able to have one of the tightest atmospheres in any H-game I've played because again, it doesn't waste time on bullshit. There's not this massive scale, and everything that is here feeds directly into the atmosphere. "Each game has its own atmosphere"? Are you serious? Please don't tell me that you think the bottom-feeder garbage that's flooded this forum since it's inception handles mood and atmosphere even close to this game.

On the one hand I do agree, there are better games than this on here. But this is one of the best RPGM games ever uploaded on here. Right from go it sets it self apart in writing, graphics, story, and design. It's fucking great. Maybe that says more about how many of the games on here are pure garbage, but I'll let you be the judge of that. Either way I think it deserves it's ridiculously high rating just for showing that RPGM games can be not-dogshit.

tl;dr lol, lmao even

May 25, 2017
The one glaring issue I have about the story is that it loses the horror element waaay too quickly and suddenly, almost like a slap to the face. I was expecting a lot more suspense and at least mystery before all pretenses of danger just dropped suddenly. The game went from horror mystery to a weird parody of those stupid "fuck the NPCs" pieces of shovelware in a single chase scene.

My suggestion: Make the statues the Act 1 of the game and expand the opening section out into something playable and give it mystery. Hide keys or some kind of progression item(s) around the mansion we have to solve puzzles or events for. If we don't succeed, the mc gets fucked unconscious and the puzzle/event resets. And for the love of god, get rid of the exposition statue or take her ability to speak away. Let the character find the clues of what's going on himself. Let the character come to the realization that the statues aren't malicious. For example, one of the bigger statues saves him from a collapsing part of the mansion and gets itself stuck. Show, don't tell.

Just to add an actual sense of danger, you could even have it to where if the statues have sex with the mc they accidentally turn him into a statue and, as he explores, he accidentally stumbles onto how to stop that from happening.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes