Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
I make post. You read post?

My next game announcement:
PP.TT.

Basically it'll be P.T. with a hot ghost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also also. You can read some more about PP.TT. and the behind the scenes for the gallery. (Very cool)

This are all public posts but I don't think they're accessible for non-patreons even though they're public. I don't think patreon understands what public means.

Also Als Aslo os. I totally whiffed the weekend with the promotion. Ooops. Promoted on Wednesday night. game got on latest release on Thursday morning. And it was off the front page on Friday morning. A complete whiff. Oh well.
really excited on your next project :3 should always come back and add a little more to statues never let this jem die i know you said that in a post that you would give more proper content for the ending but you know a little expansion here and there after you finish every project going foward just a little suggestion :).

littleo13

Jan 7, 2021
Very interesting, the game is a bit boring, the story is only interesting at the beginning, but it quickly becomes predictable, the game mechanics are non-existent, the illustrations are not even of high quality, and in 5/5 reviews I see mostly that only the atmosphere of the game is praised...

This game is currently the highest rated game created in RPGM, if every game created on this engine would get 5 stars only for the atmosphere of the game, then we probably wouldn't have any weak games on this forum because each game has its own atmosphere, these 5/5 ratings are just suspicious in my opinion, and I will only add that this game has been on the forum for several months.

There are many better and more complex games that have been here for several years and don't even have that many ratings...
Just check ur point then compare to everything on the market

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
I get an error on launch.

TypeError
game.setMinimumSize is not a function

It's probably because I'm playing using joiPlay on my phone but if there's a fix this is weird enough that I want to give it a try.

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Very interesting, the game is a bit boring[etc]
The one glaring issue I have about the story is that it loses the horror element waaay too quickly[etc]
I reply :)
Everyone has different testes on what they like.
Some people said the talking/exposition statue had dialog they really enjoyed. Some hated the lore dump.
Some love the art style some don't.
You get the point.

At the end of the day I'm one dude doing everything, this is my 1st ever creative project, learning as I go, doing it on my free time for fun, released for free(I do have a patreon if you want to support me wink wink).

What I mean is: Adjust your expectations. Making games is a lot of work. As consumers we don't realize because we are spoiled for choice of really high quality games made by multiple people with decades of experience.
This doesn't mean that we should praise garbage because: "iT's HaRd". But at least a modicum of understanding. That's all.

Ideally every game I make will be better than the last. But it's a long journey.

And with that said my . Yep. This was a after all. Got'em.

Last edited:

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
I get an error on launch.

It's probably because I'm playing using joiPlay on my phone but if there's a fix this is weird enough that I want to give it a try.

Figured out that if I hold the icon for the game in joiplay for a few seconds then release it gives me an additional menu with more options. Then I just turned off the plugin that gave custom resolutions and it fixed it. Hilariously finding this out let me figure out how to fix a couple other games I was trying to run through joiplay.

Now I just gotta figure out what order of operations gives me the weird tentacle boob mouth scene, and also if forcing the door open breaks a statue, where yo find more light if you do force your way in, where the paper is for the other statue, and if the two rooms on the first floor have a purpose beyond the one foot job statue.

Jul 20, 2017
Guess I should've been more clear abou what I wanted to know. I thought the game was already complete with all it's endings.
Ooooh yeah ok, I get that. Uhhhhh from what I know the dev basically finished it to their satisfaction b4 but apparently? got the itch to build more onto what was there. Hence 0.9.

PP PUPU

May 9, 2023
Man that was pretty great. Nice and pleasant story and a couple different endings too. The suspense did disappear pretty quick but that was to my tastes personally. If it were horror driven it probably would've turned me away.

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
We really need more of this. Agalmatophilia is pretty hot ngl. Please tell if you guys know of anything similar.

littleo13

Jan 7, 2021
Very interesting, the game is a bit boring, the story is only interesting at the beginning, but it quickly becomes predictable, the game mechanics are non-existent, the illustrations are not even of high quality, and in 5/5 reviews I see mostly that only the atmosphere of the game is praised...

This game is currently the highest rated game created in RPGM, if every game created on this engine would get 5 stars only for the atmosphere of the game, then we probably wouldn't have any weak games on this forum because each game has its own atmosphere, these 5/5 ratings are just suspicious in my opinion, and I will only add that this game has been on the forum for several months.

There are many better and more complex games that have been here for several years and don't even have that many ratings...

I agree there is obviously better eroge rpgm in this forum but he derserve a hight ranking that pretty cool and well made comparing of all those i played from here and there is a shit ton, and i find that the art is hight quality i mean its cg but its better than classic weird cg or classic drawed shit in here

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes