Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I've been working on a different game since the last update on May. Here're some early screenshots. This is PPTT, the demo should be out this October.
Statues 1.0 should be out early next year. Probably.
hope you are not making it with unity, dunno how much is true and what they'll do in the future but it seems unity is planning to put a tracker in their exe so that when someone make something they are able to know how much people use that work and from that decide how much they can ask as payment from you

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
hope you are not making it with unity, dunno how much is true and what they'll do in the future but it seems unity is planning to put a tracker in their exe so that when someone make something they are able to know how much people use that work and from that decide how much they can ask as payment from you
Yeah the unity shitshow has been interesting to watch to say the least. "Thankfully" I'm using unreal engine. Honestly pick your poison. None of these corporations care about the end user. I wouldn't be surprised if epic did something similar or worse in 5 years.

PS: Unity retracted that monetization plan after the backlash. They're going for a flat % like epic with unreal.

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah the unity shitshow has been interesting to watch to say the least. "Thankfully" I'm using unreal engine. Honestly pick your poison. None of these corporations care about the end user. I wouldn't be surprised if epic did something similar or worse in 5 years.

PS: Unity retracted that monetization plan after the backlash. They're going for a flat % like epic with unreal.
Why not use Source 2? Backed up by valve and I don't see a lot of complaints there

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Why not use Source 2? Backed up by valve and I don't see a lot of complaints there
I could be wrong but in terms of tutorials and guides I'd say Unity is #1 by far and Unreal is second or close enough.
If I want to learn on my own there's gotta be a ton of tutorials otherwise it's going to take years.
For me the most important thing when choosing an engine, is how many online resources there are. After that what your goals are. I'm going for a realistic look, unreal is a good pick for that. Also I don't need to learn how to code since it uses visual scripting with blueprints.
Maybe some day I'll pivot to some other engine. I want to do VR games in the not too distant future. Source 2 might be better for that since they made Alyx with it. Then again unreal is getting more and more VR support, something that also made me choose unreal. Swapping engines every time I start a game is not very time efficient. Not something I have to worry about today though. End of thought barfing :)

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
bro how to apply save?
if you play any game if its rpgm check www folder if not just make your own save folder manually (right click in the www folder and make a new folder) its either titled save or saves then add the saves to the folder then start.

Jul 26, 2020
Funny that you ask!

Wishlist!

Please!

Marketing!

TTPP's demo should be out this month!

Hopefully!

Shit takes so much time!
PLEASE i beg you, add a brightness feature for the new game, a lot of devs often forget that. But ignoring that, good luck my man, i hope the games are well received.

Reactions: Pilikalo
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes