Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
How to fix "set minimum size" error, anyone?
JoiPlay phone guide:

F95 Mini guide

Here bud. Good luck

Out of all the monster girls in the game "Phasmohentaia" one of my all-time favorites was the statue monster girl. Now you are telling me that I can have a full game of nothing but statue monster girls? It's a dream come true. :love:
Played it a couple hours last night. It's very good. Personally I'd make an entire game about the statues... Oh wait...

Last edited:

SeleucoINicator

May 20, 2020
Change the folders in Statues Linux 0.9\www\img "Layers" to "layers", lower case L.
I'll reupload the fixed zips in a little bit.

Edit: Done. Zips are fixed now.
Thanks, the game is already working, it's very good, and I think the theme could be explored more, if not in this game, in another one it could fit perfectly. I look forward to your updates or next projects.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
to tell the truth I don't really remember how I got the two parts, in one gameplay I stayed with the statues outside and then went inside while in another I rushed inside
Ah got it, I think I'd not gone through the full dialogue at the "good ending" before, or I had but then had closed out instead of letting it get to credits.

wolfxavier

Jan 16, 2019
Uhm... I may be stupit, but I've already played and finished the game 4 or 5 times (Nice game btw, and now I got a new feitish), but I need to know where are the save files. Need to transfer to another PC and I kinda don't want to play everything again (Don't get me wrong dev, your game is amazing! Really loved it!), I'm just a bit lazy.

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Uhm... I may be stupit, but I've already played and finished the game 4 or 5 times (Nice game btw, and now I got a new feitish), but I need to know where are the save files. Need to transfer to another PC and I kinda don't want to play everything again (Don't get me wrong dev, your game is amazing! Really loved it!), I'm just a bit lazy.
Enjoy having a fetish that gets almost zero representation, you're welcome :)
The saves are in:
windows: Statues Win 0.9\www\save
Mac: Statues Mac 0.9\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save
Linux: Statues Linux 0.9\www\save

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
Hmmm very philosophical crazy and from a erotic hentai game. crazy hes a mad man for not giving them full bodies. godtier mc for loving them

Reactions: ----

wolfxavier

Jan 16, 2019
Enjoy having a fetish that gets almost zero representation, you're welcome :)
The saves are in:
windows: Statues Win 0.9\www\save
Mac: Statues Mac 0.9\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save
Linux: Statues Linux 0.9\www\save
Cheers mate! Just found it! I was looking only in the "appdata" folder, usually all saves are there.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I don't get this, I go to the shop, fuck the store manager doll, get the tire patch kit, next day he goes back if I go in and fuck it game over, but I can't do anything else, go to my car or anything, not sure what to do

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I don't get this, I go to the shop, fuck the store manager doll, get the tire patch kit, next day he goes back if I go in and fuck it game over, but I can't do anything else, go to my car or anything, not sure what to do
You got more options. After the intro, go left on the road or find the entrance to the mansion(It's on the top left side)

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I make post. You read post?

My next game announcement:
PP.TT.

Basically it'll be P.T. with a hot ghost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also also. You can read some more about PP.TT. and the behind the scenes for the gallery. (Very cool)

This are all public posts but I don't think they're accessible for non-patreons even though they're public. I don't think patreon understands what public means.

Also Als Aslo os. I totally whiffed the weekend with the promotion. Ooops. Promoted on Wednesday night. game got on latest release on Thursday morning. And it was off the front page on Friday morning. A complete whiff. Oh well.

Jul 26, 2020
I make post. You read post?

My next game announcement:
PP.TT.

Basically it'll be P.T. with a hot ghost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also also. You can read some more about PP.TT. and the behind the scenes for the gallery. (Very cool)

This are all public posts but I don't think they're accessible for non-patreons even though they're public. I don't think patreon understands what public means.

Also Als Aslo os. I totally whiffed the weekend with the promotion. Ooops. Promoted on Wednesday night. game got on latest release on Thursday morning. And it was off the front page on Friday morning. A complete whiff. Oh well.
Please, please, i beg you.
If you're sure you want the game to be a mix of horror, make it truly scary. We barely have good scary games with a mix of lewd.
I need more scaroused in my life, scary girls like this make go WEWO.
1684122198971.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes