RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

lmeo123

Apr 27, 2024
View attachment 3941419

Overview:
Living with your sister x action battle x roguelike x open world fantasy RPG game!
The player plays a solo adventurer in the dungeon while living with his sister.
In order to cure his sister's special constitution,
he constantly searches for materials to make the all-purpose elixir "red cerebrospinal fluid" in the Abyss.
If he cannot complete it within the time limit, his sister...!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-17
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: Countercurrent Tea Party - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

hey bro the 0.25 demo ver is up

Reactions: ovanch22

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Haters just got a goldmine. Game updated to include gacha
Right.. I had this thread on watch since I figured that if they sorted out the bugs and added a bit more interactions with the sis then this might actually be a decent game. But sounds like it's time to unwatch, who knows maybe I'll stumble on this again in a few years and have a chance to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: FlowerMara

PieUnit

Jul 19, 2019
kinda weird.. got the V0.25 but my saves seem to be deleted?
The saves aren't placed in a separate folder on your computer. They're held in the game's folder under "(game folder)/www/save".

Also, could you post the game here for us kind beggars who haven't even so much as a penny to our name? I beg you, sir. The 3D Ren'Py slop this site mostly provides is naught enough to fill our stomachs here in this 2D anime girl thread.

Vepanda

Aug 16, 2018
v0.25 is here and so am I

Here's your ENG version of v0.25, unless you guys want other languages I don't mind posting it, but we prioritize on English yes? For the old version I posted before the link will be deleted

Link removed, visit the latest update here

I actually forgot about the game until I saw the notification, I paid last month and forgot to unsub so this month I paid as well, ah well might as well just share it here. Why? Because
I am a hero.jpg

Last edited:

Sjid

Aug 24, 2021

Here's your ENG version of v0.25, unless you guys want other languages I don't mind posting it, but we prioritize on English yes? For the old version I posted before the link will be deleted

v0.25 English Version

I actually forgot about the game until I saw the notification, I paid last month and forgot to unsub so this month I paid as well, ah well might as well just share it here. Why? Because
View attachment 3989621
i love you

manhzombi

Mar 29, 2022

v0.25 English Version

View attachment 3989621
i love you

Nov 10, 2021

v0.25 English Version

View attachment 3989621
Welcome to the Coomzone

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes