Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
How can I get her to squirt? I tried all the possible method that I thought I could (both sex-toys and dick)
This might've been asked before, but my lazy ass can't be bothered to dig through 50-ish pages of discussion.
Sorry about that.
Keep working her g-spot. Once you get her orgasming there enough, it'll unlock squirting.

Reactions: TankyThomas

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Uncensor for 1.0.6
Unzip and overwrite "sharedassets1.assets" in "HypnoApp_Data"

Pixeldrain
just curious but I browsed through the materials. did you manlymarco it or did you actually find the censor/mozaic material? for the life of me i didn't see it.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
just curious but I browsed through the materials. did you manlymarco it or did you actually find the censor/mozaic material? for the life of me i didn't see it.
I'm a lil drunk now, if i remember correctly is Amplify the name of the material you're looking for :)

Reactions: RareRed

dsarmiento

Jun 27, 2020
Already at version 1.0.6 so I dont see it as abandoned
Is there still a plan to update tho? Coz it was a while since the last update, and the changelog said there were still bugs and that they are still updating it for serialization

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Is there still a plan to update tho? Coz it was a while since the last update, and the changelog said there were still bugs and that they are still updating it for serialization
Seem he's focusing on the android version and the new game, so I guess no more bug fix for now

Reactions: dsarmiento

NagaSadow

Nov 14, 2020
The game doesn't even work. Soon as i click New Game or Load Game, i get a pop-up loading screen as well as the in-game loading screen and the game CTDs. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: fulkza10088

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I see this was ....
NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE ANY LINKS PLEASE NOW?!
..sorry, my inner cave-man just took over for a sec...

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes