Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If it was a close match, that wasn't my intention. I never played that one. That type char design doesn't appeal to me. I had no idea but thanks for letting me know. I don't plan on this being a quick to sex game and there will be other members of the family and not of the family. I have a vision and an end in mind but as for the length, I haven't decided. I just know it won't be short. I'm doing this as a hobby/side project so I will continue to update this either way. Odds are it will suit someones fancy.
my only gripe and i bet many others share this exact same gripe, the stopping point.
it should have stopped after we get a good look at the sister naked!!
btw good call on making her look like a normal woman instead of the weird fat caricatures most games use.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I really like this game, the little sis is soo cute and sexy! Love her perky boobs, and her black hair.. Thanks for it, waiting for more versions :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

DamnManCuda

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 59550
Overview:
One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and and this is where it begins.
Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 19 January 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download(s):
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Walkthrough:

View attachment 59552 View attachment 59553 View attachment 59554 View attachment 59555
didnt know this was out

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
While I like the "realistic" proportions (no monster boobs), the overall model of the sister looks a little bit young (14-16 from my opionion).
+1 for "realistic proportions"

I think it's the face that's throwing things off. The facial proportions (and shape, to a degree) are more child-like than adult. Adult faces tend to be longer with the bone structure more prominent. If the face was tweaked to look like an adult, she'd look like she was in her late teens to early twenties.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Looks pretty nice so far. Maybe the text needs a little polishing but not too shure as im no native english speaker. Keep it going, I like to see more soon.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
This is amazing im more into F/D but it im down for anything and it kept me reading even with a walkthrough (which is quite rare) so great job
Edit: I still think some images are a little dark and i couldnt really see the sister so that was a shame i will finish downloading other stuff and play it again to put which images where a little too dark imo

Edit 2: The first couple of scenes with sister when she comes crying are the once that seem a little dark to me but i noticed its just in the room so maybe it was intended but when they go to sleep the lighting is ok (its the same as when sis comes but i like it wasnt extremely dark)

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Excellent start:)

Apparently the Walkthrough+4k file is damaged, I can't open it with winrar (I have downloaded the file many times though)

edit: it works on my other PC [winrar 5.30] :angel:

CasualAlien

Dec 27, 2017
+1 for "realistic proportions"

I think it's the face that's throwing things off. The facial proportions (and shape, to a degree) are more child-like than adult. Adult faces tend to be longer with the bone structure more prominent. If the face was tweaked to look like an adult, she'd look like she was in her late teens to early twenties.
I dunno man, a lot of 18 year olds still look like mid-teens. I actually like the way the character looks at the moment, she is different from most of the tarted up characters in daz games.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm anxiously waiting for Feb 19th, to see how this story advances! I hope we'll have some sexy scenes to keep the interest alive.

Reactions: kiwicami

CasualAlien

Dec 27, 2017
I really hope each update provides a decent amount of content. What we have now is alright for the initial release but a little lacking for subsequent updates. Good example would be the size of the updates for DMD. Perhaps you don't need to make the updates quite as big as MrDots does, but anything in the neighbourhood would be good.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I really hope each update provides a decent amount of content. What we have now is alright for the initial release but a little lacking for subsequent updates. Good example would be the size of the updates for DMD. Perhaps you don't need to make the updates quite as big as MrDots does, but anything in the neighbourhood would be good.
I'm gonna do my best with it. This next update will have an extras with it too. To me, it's a pretty good tease. All I can do really is go off of what I like for now, which with the overall reception so far, it's been fairly well received. Also there is a very good chance 0.2 will be much earlier than the 19th. It's not written in stone but I wanted try to get out more content a little sooner since 0.1 was small. I'll keep it posted but use the 19th as the time frame till otherwise noted. thanks to everyone who has tried and I like the overall reaction. It def helps motivate me for future installments.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Man don't tease us like that haha but i really like what little there is, and sis is too cute, always nice to see games with good body proportions. Maybe a little proofreading could be nice, but overall its got very good potential, i'll definitely keep an eye on it

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes