Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone does anyone know what is happening with this game or what has happened to the author of this game I did not criticise the Author of this game I simply pointed out some mistakes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hello everyone does anyone know what is happening with this game or what has happened to the author of this game I did not criticise the Author of this game I simply pointed out some mistakes
It's actually ON HOLD. Could take some time until the Dev continues.

Jan 8 at 10:35pm

Previews!

Hey all! I have 2 preview images for you!
Nothing to exciting i know.. But.. I do have plenty more ready to render, Just waiting on the new PC build which shouldn't be to long before I'll b able to piece it together.
After that, I will most likely burn it out again trying to render all these images... lol
At any rate, Hope you all enjoy!
Afflyction
So, it's seemingly on a VERY LONG hold, with very little communication from the dev.
But, there's still some hope I guess :)

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Is this game still or hold or is it abandoned like it says in the title?
Technically, dev never actually said that the game was abandoned, but let's be real, it's been "on hold" for almost 4 years and their patreon has been wiped clean.

For all intents and purposes it's abandoned.

Reactions: LeFapman

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone does anyone know what is happening with this game or what is happening with The author of this game I did not criticise the author of this game I simply pointed out the mistakes the author has made in this game

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes