Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 18, 2017
welcome back, glad to see BlackStar.Gamez is working on the game again <3
i thought this game was dead but i'm glad its not. (that can be confirmed when the next update is released and i sure hope so, this was one of my favourite titles)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
welcome back, glad to see BlackStar.Gamez is working on the game again <3
i thought this game was dead but i'm glad its not. (that can be confirmed when the next update is released and i sure hope so, this was one of my favourite titles)
Well last post on patreon was Jan 8 and nothing since.

Laast post on here was Oct 2018 but dev's been lurking on here and was lurking just today.

Will just have to wait and see if the game gets started again.

Still for me its Abandoned.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so is this game Abandoned or not?
I would love to see this game continued but I won't get my hopes up just yet, Afflyction hasn't posted anything since January and all we have seen of the new build are those renders, hopefully we get some updates on the current development of the game soon. I think Afflyction maybe is just working slowly on the new build or has sadly lost motivation, No idea...
It would be nice if they could update us on the current status and whether they are continuing with this game or not, I liked it.

Last edited:

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Okay Now I'm confused, Is this developer going to continue the game or is he going to abando the game or is he going to remake the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay Now I'm confused, Is this developer going to continue the game or is he going to abando the game or is he going to remake the game?
No one knows but the dev.

Just like what I posted just a page back.

Well last post on patreon was Jan 8 and nothing since.

Laast post on here was Oct 2018 but dev's been lurking on here and was lurking just today.

Will just have to wait and see if the game gets started again.

Still for me its Abandoned.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That is why I said it would be good if Afflyction could post an update on the status of this project so that we know but *shrug*....
We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone I have a question for the author of this game what is happening to the author of this game secondly there is a significant error by the author of this game and when I mean by that is when the main character goes and looks for his sister he talks to Madison but it says Mom ? And not Madison

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone I have a question for the author of this game what is happening to the author of this game secondly there is a significant error by the author of this game and when I mean by that is when the main character goes and looks for his sister he talks to Madison but it says Mom ? And not Madison
The game/VN is abandoned or did you not see that when you downloaded.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it was suppose to come back as the author was suppose to be updating and fixing things but it looks like it's dead again as there hasn't been anything posted since January.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello Everyone I think I said this before and I know this game says abandon what is the author doing if Author Is not going to continue to update this game The author should give Permission to someone else to continue the game The authors Patron page has not been updated it’s still says ASL v0.4 TBD ? There are two mistakes in this game one when the main character steps between his sister and Courtney The main character says she is sister that does not make sense the other one is quite more obvious when the main character goes looking for his sister he goes to the cafe where they went and met Madison this time it says Mom when talking to Madison ?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes