TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Okay so it should be good, 0.1 is released.

I didn't do everything I wanted to but it's time to get some feedback. I feel like if I don't do it now, this may delay it more.
You should look at the changelog! I hope I didn't fuck up the release and it's ready to play as intended.
Just for fun I'd like to show the difference between the first release and this one for the handjob scene. It's a big improvement I'd say!

Evolution.jpg

Reactions: NanomachinesSon
Dec 1, 2021
Okay so it should be good, 0.1 is released.

I didn't do everything I wanted to but it's time to get some feedback. I feel like if I don't do it now, this may delay it more.
You should look at the changelog! I hope I didn't fuck up the release and it's ready to play as intended.
Just for fun I'd like to show the difference between the first release and this one for the handjob scene. It's a big improvement I'd say!

View attachment 2032677
It's way better, no longer are her muscles atrophied and parasites crawl below the skin of her arms.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks dude! For the next update I have no idea when it will be released. I'll continue the Corruption Path and as soon as I made enough progress I'll release the new update. This may even be quicker than the last one but we'll see!

Reactions: MrDeadRat

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news? Super excited for the next update!
Always good to hear from you!
I have been really busy lately and haven't got the time to add new new CGs or animations, I've added stuff as for the continuation of the quest of getting Carmen out of jail but that's about it.
BUT what I can say is that I've also gotten my hands on Live2D, and learned a lot over the course of two weeks. It's a great software for animation, so my future animations will be even better. Maybe even the sprites, as Renpy has built-in functions for Live2D so it opens many doors for all of us.
This may not be much and I'm sorry I can't give more but that's game-changing news, as in, I'm gonna be able to bring a lot more stuff on the table.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
It's been a while since the last news, so I'd like to share a few things. Developement is going great, I made a lot of improvement and continued the story, the new animations are quite good. I've also remade the whole Maria night scenes, so expect it a lot more smoother. Overall the next update is not quite over, I want to do a lot more but it's going to be a really really great update, I am very exited for it. Right now you have the new ones for Carmen (Vaginal) with several expressions, and the "aftermath" and the night ones for Maria which I still want to expand. And if everything goes to plan, I want to do two new scenes and more stuff to interact with at night. So stay tuned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Will the girl's image in the status screen change as her corruption rises?
Yup! As for now it is basically the representation of the last interaction you had with the person. Like the last sprite used in the conversation. But it is planned to represent more accurately the corruption of the girl and her state of mind.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news or teasers?
Sure! Next update is coming soon. If all goes to plan you may expect it this week or next week, it's THIS close. The game is becoming better and better by the updates. Here is a little teaser. All of this is of course animated. Even with breathing animation now. Stay tuned!

Reactions: Thojnaan
Dec 1, 2021
Sure! Next update is coming soon. If all goes to plan you may expect it this week or next week, it's THIS close. The game is becoming better and better by the updates. Here is a little teaser. All of this is of course animated. Even with breathing animation now. Stay tuned!
bb.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSkinFlayer

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
10/10 update, keep up the good work! Also, when do you think the next update will be if its not too early to ask?
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it as it took a lot of time! hehe
I'm not sure, I have already some stuff ready, but I have many animations in mind; I'd like to make an update as soon as I can but I have no idea when it will come out. Ideally, in the best case situation, next month

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it as it took a lot of time! hehe
I'm not sure, I have already some stuff ready, but I have many animations in mind; I'd like to make an update as soon as I can but I have no idea when it will come out. Ideally, in the best case situation, next month
Take as much time as you want, try to not burn yourself out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSkinFlayer
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes