TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
i completed the woods 100% killed both legendarys but still cant get past mindbreak quest have her corruption at 100 dont know what to do
Hey! When you look at your Quest Journal do you have the "Make a choice with Maria.(End of the version)" in the "Mindbreaking the Redhead" quest ? If so you can't go further in the 0.13 version. Or rather the last scenes you unlock should be the fucking scenes with her smiling.

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
Hey! When you look at your Quest Journal do you have the "Make a choice with Maria.(End of the version)" in the "Mindbreaking the Redhead" quest ? If so you can't go further in the 0.13 version. Or rather the last scenes you unlock should be the fucking scenes with her smiling.
no when the update came i restarted from scratch just says the normal quest without end of the version just has me stuck on enjoy the morning blowjob

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
no when the update came i restarted from scratch just says the normal quest without end of the version just has me stuck on enjoy the morning blowjob
Ah I see, I redid the whole game to check if it worked and it seems like it works good from my side. In theory when it says "Enjoy the morning blowjob" you need to visit her one or two times more in the morning to get the new scenes. Basically you need to keep visiting her at her house in the morning. The time is shown on the upper right of the screen and you can pass time by clicking it. Or just sleeping in a den will do the thing. I hope it helps you, otherwise it is odd that it doesn't work.

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
Ah I see, I redid the whole game to check if it worked and it seems like it works good from my side. In theory when it says "Enjoy the morning blowjob" you need to visit her one or two times more in the morning to get the new scenes. Basically you need to keep visiting her at her house in the morning. The time is shown on the upper right of the screen and you can pass time by clicking it. Or just sleeping in a den will do the thing. I hope it helps you, otherwise it is odd that it doesn't work.
yeah i tryed that a lot dunno if im gonna have to restart kinda a hole day just to grind levels plus max lvl only goes to 6 dunno if its a bug or just like that

• Sad
Reactions: TheSkinFlayer

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's definitely a bug. I don't know if it's because I tried to raise her corruption during night or what, but the quest didn't trigger until I reloaded to before the first handjob scene and solely focused on morning events. RIP all the grind.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news?
Sure! I'm working on a few new scenes, I've added new backgrounds but there's many things thats remains to be done before the next update. If all goes well, the story will continue and I'll even introduce a new character. Here's a little something, can you guess what happens? hehe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's definitely a bug. I don't know if it's because I tried to raise her corruption during night or what, but the quest didn't trigger until I reloaded to before the first handjob scene and solely focused on morning events. RIP all the grind.
Okay so with that info I think I figured out where the problem lied. There was not cap on the corruption gain from the cunni which made problems in regards to the detection of the quest stage. Sorry about that, it's a stupid mistake from my part. But with that corrected I think this won't be a problem in the next update. (Hopefully?!)

Reactions: Ferghus

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news?
Hey! Sorry for the lack of news, I'm still working on the new update, the animations are coming along well. The first part of what I wanted to do, what I teased, is done. That's a new minigame that takes the form of a short story. I like the format and I'll be sure to make some more; it's inspired of the horror stories of skinwalkers that you may read, or even listen.

But I'm making new characters right now, the corruption path for Maria is done, and now I have to see if I'm going further in the game (with those new characters that will be shown in the next update) or if I'll be remaking the love path of Maria, but you guys are usually way more interested in the corruption paths so I may continue that anyway haha

So what needs to be done? Mainly backgrounds, finishing touches, one new char, and the last new animation of Maria's current path (which is already mainly done anyway). But as of now you'll have two main animations that will come in that update with all the variants of them. (And some corrections I did to the old ones)
Like in the stuck minigame you have vaginal, anal, you can spread the pussy, footjob, finger....
Sometimes I feel like I want to add too much details and that's why it takes so much time but hey at least it's good.

Reactions: Raiduo and Sgt. M

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Any news or release date? Not trying to be annoying, simply curious and excited.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news or release date? Not trying to be annoying, simply curious and excited.
Don't worry, It's always nice to see that you are excited about what I do! It's always good to see those messages! I realize this update took too long so I'm releasing what I did as of today! Unfortunately the new storyline is not ready but I feel like I could at least show you guys the next important characters!
(Oh and also if someone could tell me if the new animations are not too laggy, I'm not sure if the problem is really corrected, I changed how the game handled animations to fix it.)

Reactions: Sgt. M

hi12541

Sep 16, 2019
Im really enjoying this game! Rare to see you play as a shape changer. I do hope for more bestality stuff in future. Didn't know that sentient beasts was a kink for me but here we are lol

• Red Heart

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Im really enjoying this game! Rare to see you play as a shape changer. I do hope for more bestality stuff in future. Didn't know that sentient beasts was a kink for me but here we are lol
Thanks a lot! Bringing people new fetishes, what a medal to have haha
More stuff will be coming with that in mind, stuff with a horse to be exact!
And maybe more stuff with the anthology stories, that could be fun, with the right idea.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASkinwalkerFantasy-0.14a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, the game updated? I wonder why it didn't pop up on the Latest Updates page. Searching the title shows that it last updated last year, supposedly.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
So after downloading and checking again, there are 2 paths in the current version of the game, I kind of wish this to keep being the way forward with a choice of 2 characters, each on their own path, preferably one more towards the beastie side and one human :)

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Oh, the game updated? I wonder why it didn't pop up on the Latest Updates page. Searching the title shows that it last updated last year, supposedly.
Uhhh that's weird, let's hope it gets fixed in the future. Maybe it's because the project is still not that famous compared to many other titles? Idk, still not at the cool kids's table I guess. haha

So after downloading and checking again, there are 2 paths in the current version of the game, I kind of wish this to keep being the way forward with a choice of 2 characters, each on their own path, preferably one more towards the beastie side and one human :)
Yup that's what's planned! It may not always be 100% that way for some characters but I like this way for the paths. An upcoming character will have it that way, and an another one will not. Still I think it fits the two opposite sides of the paths well. I also have to finish and redo many things in Maria's Love/Human Path!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Uhhh that's weird, let's hope it gets fixed in the future. Maybe it's because the project is still not that famous compared to many other titles? Idk, still not at the cool kids's table I guess. haha
That shouldn't be the case. Hold on, let me try reporting the thread and see if they say/do anything.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes