YANDUWEI

Sep 1, 2021
This rocks so far! Just finished playing through the most recent update & I'm excited to see where this goes. There's a ton of potential for interesting story and fun gameplay/scenes.

Also, I love that you started with Duke the dog as the first main questline

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSkinFlayer

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Same thing happens to me on almost all of the scenes. Here is the one where you visit her at night
What the hell is this abomination! o_O Are you on MAC or on PC?
I really have no idea why this happens, I'll have to see if I can understand why, maybe related to the engine or the dependencies but it's truly surprising.

I think my game softlocked when I unlocked the blowjob in the morning during the corruption route
Ahh okay so this bug is still present, I'll have to see if I can finally change that.

Aug 11, 2022
First of all - thank you for bringing a unique (in its own way) game setting. It was a great pleasure playing such a non-trivial character. Second - thumbs up for the solid and hot art (really, even being simple, it charms). Story's good, but I have some complaints about stat and battle systems. Well, we need some annotations about what every stat does (it is unclear what speed, perception and charisma do except for a skill checks), then clarify the amount of damage dealing and damage absorption for the forest mobs and MC included (cause sometimes it looks like a circus of bad luck - you can't predict what amount of pain will you suffer next. F.e. for two turns elk was dealing 3 and 4 damage to me and then he one-shots me out of nowhere AND also it shocked me when elk missed but somehow stunned me). Nevertheless, good game, thank you.

Reactions: Valmorgren

VolcanicJ

Jan 15, 2020
Love the game, and excited for more!
A bug i noticed is that when rollback gets disabled during combat it does not get renabled afterwards, restarting fixes it.
Thank you for your work and passion for the game!

Like the art, it is rough but has style. in my opinion the art for this game makes it standout from the many games on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: YANDUWEI

YANDUWEI

Sep 1, 2021
The game is super fun so far! I dig the art style & story direction. Not a lot of people seem to be interested in developing this kind of content, but there is clearly a big interest in it from the community.

Hope to see you continue development!

Assseeker

Nov 5, 2023
the game is really laggy, just in general. I don't have a really good pc but it's never been this bad for similar games I've played. Even ones you'd expect to be a bit higher spec req than this. When I click, game freezes for like a sec, when I move cursor same, when I do basically anything same. And it's worse during things like the night scenes most inconvenient for an h-game Any ideas why this may be

Last edited:

NicksPix

Mar 18, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dukemariafuckknot1_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2448, in script call
File "maria_quest.rpyc", line 6155, in script
File "C:\RiotGames\HOHO games\ASkinwalkerFantasy-0.14a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\RiotGames\HOHO games\ASkinwalkerFantasy-0.14a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dukemariafuckknot1_label'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Skinwalker Fantasy 0.14a
Wed May 22 21:34:13 2024

Help ?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes