mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im at 100% on both forrests and i still cant progress anything, found the owl,doggo,wolf,fawn in the right forrest and the wierd monster,wolf,deer in the left and got flying and silent steps but nothing new is triggering anywhere. quest tells me to find maria browns house but i have already done 100 runs of deep forrest i dont fucking wanna click anymore with this ui lol why do i have to click on end after i have nothing to do and why do i gotta select character when im the only one in the party. also some quick buttons would really help like let me press a to attack or something

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
im at 100% on both forrests and i still cant progress anything, found the owl,doggo,wolf,fawn in the right forrest and the wierd monster,wolf,deer in the left and got flying and silent steps but nothing new is triggering anywhere. quest tells me to find maria browns house but i have already done 100 runs of deep forrest i dont fucking wanna click anymore with this ui lol why do i have to click on end after i have nothing to do and why do i gotta select character when im the only one in the party. also some quick buttons would really help like let me press a to attack or something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maria's house is this one, I may have to add some map marker along the way to avoid poeple becoming confused like that.

Please keep the art!
Its unique and gives the game character. Especially in a sea full of DAZ renders or ai "drawings". :)
Thanks a lot! Comments like that keep me going!

Reactions: vaaf
Oct 10, 2016
Day thirteen of the investigation into my missing breathen due to the sheer value of rabbits within these woods I believe the Lopine Mafia is involved somehow they have involved baby dear and wolves in their patrols still no sign of my fellow skinwalkers but I have infiltrated a human domicile which seems to have only enraged the rabbits as I see more of them then any other Woodline creature luckily I've claimed at least 50 percent of the forest treeline for my own needs...

Spinal44

Jun 16, 2017
Okay im not sure if im doing something wrong or what but I cant find anyway to restore stamina for combat without resting, 2 animal bites and its gone. Maybe make some of the meat add stam? -edit im an idiot click attack for basic attack

Then its the heal, unless you get lucky and they score a glancing hit on you or you outstat them like the rabbits early game heal was worthless lost a turn and they just do twice as much damage as the heal gives.

Also just tried to fight a dog in the deepwoods, scored a bleed on it which was removed the dogs next turn without taking any bleed damage, unsure if thats working as intended.

So far in the questline I was stuck on the initial 25 corruption night after I hit 25 corruption as I didnt see anywhere that said you had to perform every unique action.

Fawns hit way to hard I could see if its a buck hitting as hard as a wolf but when it hits it hurts.

Possibly add a heal till full in the cave so you're not stuck clicking heal 3-4 times to full heal, or if there is one more guidance on how to get a better heal/abilities in general so far I have a billion animal hides but no gear and 2 attacks.

I like the content you have so far just at the initial police station break in hoping we can keep on the corruption style beast path with less furry/werewolf aspects like im seeing other people mention here.

Reactions: TheSkinFlayer
Jul 28, 2023
when a wolf misses their attack, they can still inflict bleeding on the mc. This doesn't make sense since they obviously failed to hurt you so it should be patched over or rather nerfed out of existence. Not that it's a big deal, just a little annoying.

• Thinking Face

CyanCrow

Dec 23, 2022
anyone have any cheats?
Here is a hacked save with all max stats and more money than you'll need. It's at the very start of the game so all the scenes are still discoverable.

To be honest the only reason I hacked the save is cuz I thought the game was super grindy but I hadn't realized you click the regular "attack" button to do basic attacks, I only thought the skills were the only attacks, and was constantly trying to balance MP and heals and stuff.

Great game, but the UI could use some love, also took way too long to realize you could click on the houses near the forest to progress the quests/story.

• Red Heart

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Invisible is normal ?
Yeah, it’s not working for me either, i can kinda see but the image is completely distorted, arms not where they are supposed be, pillow half glitching into the face, head is sideway.
I'm really lost there, I'm not sure where those bugs could come from, I've never seen it in my test runs.. I'll see if I can understand why it does that.

when a wolf misses their attack, they can still inflict bleeding on the mc. This doesn't make sense since they obviously failed to hurt you so it should be patched over or rather nerfed out of existence. Not that it's a big deal, just a little annoying.
Well I thought this one was already patched long ago, seems like I missed something, I'll have to change that.

Stamina doesn't match up? Am I the only one experiencing this bug?
For all this time I didn't even notice this obvious bug, I forgot some lines of code, it's corrected.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Some bugs I found:
Stamina isn't actually increasing, although the numbers go up in map view nothing changes during combat;
after a while instant heal stops working;
You can sequence break Maria's corruption path so hard it completely bugs out and then the game softlocks;
special attacks inflict their debuff even if they miss, this is true for both dog/wolf's bleeding attack and deer/buck's stun;
idk if this is intentional but bird enemies can attack and cast fly on the same round, if you're unlucky enough they stay airborne indefinitely and slowly chip your health away.

This is just a little gripe but why are enemies so prone to scoring crits against you? Lost the count on how many times a fawn just ohko the mc with a 40+ dmg hit.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Some bugs I found:
Stamina isn't actually increasing, although the numbers go up in map view nothing changes during combat;
after a while instant heal stops working;
You can sequence break Maria's corruption path so hard it completely bugs out and then the game softlocks;
special attacks inflict their debuff even if they miss, this is true for both dog/wolf's bleeding attack and deer/buck's stun;
idk if this is intentional but bird enemies can attack and cast fly on the same round, if you're unlucky enough they stay airborne indefinitely and slowly chip your health away.

This is just a little gripe but why are enemies so prone to scoring crits against you? Lost the count on how many times a fawn just ohko the mc with a 40+ dmg hit.
Yup someone told me about the stamina bug, I fixed it, it's gonna be good in the next version! (Same thing for the bleeding and stunned status)
I thought the Maria corruption path was fixed, if you find the exact moment the game soft locks you, it might help me in locating where I need to modify the code. It really needs to be good for the next versions, I can't afford the main quest being just a buggy mess.

Yea birds are designed to be really annoying, like when they begin to fly you might as well just leave the battle, they're hard to get. As for now you only have melee attacks, even in your specials (and no ranged spells). But in the future you'll have ranged attacks that will attack the flying enemies regardless. You also can, right now, get the Flying ability from the owls and then meditate on it. If both you and the enemy fly, you can still attack it!

I designed the animals according to the areas, for now they seem strong but they're going to be the weakest of enemies, without taking for account the future perks, equipment, stats points or spells that you're gonna have. It seems like they hit hard for now but soon, your skinwalker will have no problem getting rid of the first area's enemies!

Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Yup someone told me about the stamina bug, I fixed it, it's gonna be good in the next version! (Same thing for the bleeding and stunned status)
I thought the Maria corruption path was fixed, if you find the exact moment the game soft locks you, it might help me in locating where I need to modify the code. It really needs to be good for the next versions, I can't afford the main quest being just a buggy mess.

Yea birds are designed to be really annoying, like when they begin to fly you might as well just leave the battle, they're hard to get. As for now you only have melee attacks, even in your specials (and no ranged spells). But in the future you'll have ranged attacks that will attack the flying enemies regardless. You also can, right now, get the Flying ability from the owls and then meditate on it. If both you and the enemy fly, you can still attack it!

I designed the animals according to the areas, for now they seem strong but they're going to be the weakest of enemies, without taking for account the future perks, equipment, stats points or spells that you're gonna have. It seems like they hit hard for now but soon, your skinwalker will have no problem getting rid of the first area's enemies!
What about the instant heal bug? I think it's related to the way it's calculated, because after I increase some stats (I think it's charisma) it still consumes mana on cast but doesn't heal at all. Also, I did get the flying perk but its upkeep paired with the bugged stamina makes it not viable as a countermeasure to birds.

• Thinking Face

Archon418

Dec 1, 2018
I'm really lost there, I'm not sure where those bugs could come from, I've never seen it in my test runs.. I'll see if I can understand why it does that.

Well I thought this one was already patched long ago, seems like I missed something, I'll have to change that.

For all this time I didn't even notice this obvious bug, I forgot some lines of code, it's corrected.

Same thing happens to me on almost all of the scenes. Here is the one where you visit her at night

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes