Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh, the game updated? I wonder why it didn't pop up on the Latest Updates page. Searching the title shows that it last updated last year, supposedly.
Uhhh that's weird, let's hope it gets fixed in the future. Maybe it's because the project is still not that famous compared to many other titles? Idk, still not at the cool kids's table I guess. haha
That shouldn't be the case. Hold on, let me try reporting the thread and see if they say/do anything.
Thats because the Dev Ninja updated the game since a year and we didn't know about it. We're not in every thread every time. This was the first time since it released here that we got a report for an update.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
This game is pretty interesting not gonna lie,so far I've gone corruption route and its good,Tho one issue I have the first time you visit maria at night(red hair chick) and you get to do the suspicious things on her,For whatever reason the minigame when you click cum shows some red circles which I guess is where u want to release but for whatever reason whenever I click on any of them the animation lags for a second or two and then continues going,Now my pc isn't bad it can handle almost all the games on here with no lag etc,So I was literally stuck in that area for 5 minutes and decided to rollback.Is this some bug?

Reactions: TheSkinFlayer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASkinwalkerFantasy-0.14a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thats because the Dev Ninja updated the game since a year and we didn't know about it. We're not in every thread every time. This was the first time since it released here that we got a report for an update.
Ah, I didn't realize that threads need to be reported to pop up on the latest updates page.
Thanks for your help! I think a lot of people would appreciate this game.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Any idea why I can't proceed with the investigation? I can't discuss it with Maria in the morning I only have the option to HJ/BJ/FK/KNT?

• Thinking Face

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
That shouldn't be the case. Hold on, let me try reporting the thread and see if they say/do anything.
Thanks a lot! You've helped me a lot! It seems I've been doing it wrong for all this time as it is not automatic as I thought.
View attachment 2904306

Bit late to the party, but anyway, hope the development goes well. Will check it out once I get the "once a moth" mood x)
Hey never too late! It's going well I'm trying to add a lot of content but time is not good friend let's say!

The title itself is legendary, 100% kino
Thanks! Hope the game is as good as the title is haha

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any idea why I can't proceed with the investigation? I can't discuss it with Maria in the morning I only have the option to HJ/BJ/FK/KNT?
Oh no. Well you've basically hit the end of the game but it shouldn't end with an error (obviously). I'll see if I can locate the problem, if I had to make a guess the game may ask for a quest that is checked as already done and then it cannot update its status.

You know Dev-kun, maybe you should learn how to play with AI tech, because that drawing thing clearly ain't working. :giggle::coffee:
I guess you're not a fan of the cartoony style of the game. haha
I know it's not perfect, but I'm trying to make it better and better, trying to make it unique in its style.

Question, is all the monster/bestiality content only MC transforming into the creatures??
It's only the MC transforming yes!

This game is pretty interesting not gonna lie,so far I've gone corruption route and its good,Tho one issue I have the first time you visit maria at night(red hair chick) and you get to do the suspicious things on her,For whatever reason the minigame when you click cum shows some red circles which I guess is where u want to release but for whatever reason whenever I click on any of them the animation lags for a second or two and then continues going,Now my pc isn't bad it can handle almost all the games on here with no lag etc,So I was literally stuck in that area for 5 minutes and decided to rollback.Is this some bug?
That's really weird, my potato PC is handling it well so I don't see why you couldn't do it with a good PC. I'll have to check if the labels do some odd things but it's the first I've heard of it so definitely a bug yes.

Android version?
As for now no, I don't know how much I would have to change to make it feasable, but maybe in the future.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
First thing I want to point out while I'm still trying out the game: your UI is fucking infuriating to interact with. There's really no need to randomize the location of the back button on every screen. Please try to make it more consistent so I don't have to constantly look for it while flipping menus. Pick a side on the top bar and stick to it :p

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
First thing I want to point out while I'm still trying out the game: your UI is fucking infuriating to interact with. There's really no need to randomize the location of the back button on every screen. Please try to make it more consistent so I don't have to constantly look for it while flipping menus. Pick a side on the top bar and stick to it :p
Yeah I get it, sorry about that haha

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah I get it, sorry about that haha
I've played some more, it's a nice little concept you have there. Main gripes I have with it right now is that combat is kind of annoying to go through. I guess you implemented your system with the idea the player will get allies eventually, but right now having to both select myself AND to end my turn every single time adds up the amount of actions I need to do to get through combat. Wouldn't it be much better if my turn ended automatically when there's nothing else left for me to do?

For the UI the biggest offenders are the perk and the character menus. If you just order it so that the back button is in the top right just like every other menus, then the problem ceases to exist. Also small note: I shouldn't have to click on "nothing" when in the equipment screen in order to get the "return" button to appear.

Other than that I liked the animations. The corruption goes maybe a little bit fast, but that's not a big complaint from me.

• Red Heart

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
I've played some more, it's a nice little concept you have there. Main gripes I have with it right now is that combat is kind of annoying to go through. I guess you implemented your system with the idea the player will get allies eventually, but right now having to both select myself AND to end my turn every single time adds up the amount of actions I need to do to get through combat. Wouldn't it be much better if my turn ended automatically when there's nothing else left for me to do?

For the UI the biggest offenders are the perk and the character menus. If you just order it so that the back button is in the top right just like every other menus, then the problem ceases to exist. Also small note: I shouldn't have to click on "nothing" when in the equipment screen in order to get the "return" button to appear.

Other than that I liked the animations. The corruption goes maybe a little bit fast, but that's not a big complaint from me.
Thank you for all the feedback! You're precise in your criticism so it's perfect, I know what to do. I won't forget to change some stuff regarding all that in the next version.
Yeah I'll be sure to add a lot more content! The corruption path should be one of many and the new anthologies will add random events in the forests. So a lot more animations, and I feel like there're getting better and better along the way. But there's still a lot to be done.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes