TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
More for maria and the dog pls
Don't worry, more things are coming next update for them! And I think I'm still gonna continue the corruption path in the next update after this one anyway.

Any news or teases?
I'm kind of busy but putting time whenever I can in the next update. I think it's going to be some sort of Handjob + Blowjob update and a little more maybe. I still have many things to do. I want to finish the new animations. You can expect more for Maria, and Carmen as well. Maybe updating the love path handjob too. But as for now here's a little spoiler of what's coming!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CHICOCHE 2223

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any good news for the new year?

Happy new year! Well well well, I'm still working on the next update. I think maybe I'll release a version once I have a few more scenes animated at least. I've been working on gloryhole scenes, I wanted to randomize some stuff with it, but it's not in the game right now and I don't know if I'll have enough time to implement it if I want it soon. The plan is to at least make the gloryhole scenes playable in game and another scene. And then some polishing and I'll release it. I hope it will be done in one week, around the middle of the month!

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Annnnnnd new version is up! Check out 0.12! ;)
I wanted to add more animations but hey I feel like the time is due for the update.

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
Any news? Excited for more!
Of course, thank you for asking every time how it's coming along! I've been working on a new animation, and I must say it took quite a lot of time but it's looking great.
I've made tweaks (like the Sell All function in shops) and changed a few things in the code to be sure to avoid some weird bugs.
I still have a lot in mind for the next update, I want to add different cocks for the gloryhole, to add some randomness let's say. It could be nice to add some things combat related, it's been a while since I've finished the first zone with the boss.

Reactions: Zulu0006

TheSkinFlayer

Sep 3, 2020
New update is live! It took a while but it's finally here! I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!
Sidenotes, that's such a shame Zippyshare closed, I wasn't aware of it, I'll use Pixeldrain instead

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASkinwalkerFantasy-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
i completed the woods 100% killed both legendarys but still cant get past mindbreak quest have her corruption at 100 dont know what to do

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes