ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Aason any chances there can be choice given for making it Dad-> Step-brother & Brother -> Step-bro (in the dialog box headers) so that it feels less incest-y to folks like me

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
This is a rather fun concept, but I feel the concept could benefit from a far less "rapey" storyline.
Aason any chances there can be choice given for making it Dad-> Step-brother & Brother -> Step-bro (in the dialog box headers) so that it feels less incest-y to folks like me
Gaby's Spin-off in the work, without any rape content, more apps, and optional incest.

libla

Jun 14, 2017
Any estimate on when the next update will be ready? Love the game, and am looking forward to more!
There'll be another game (A Lustful Phone) first, which is played from Gabby's (the girlfriend you occasionally text) perspective. Last I heard, that one's progressing pretty nicely, but no estimation on when it's done. After that there'll be the next update for A Slut Phone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gilette and Aason

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So, is this a game where you take place of a girl with a BF but start getting with half the town regardless or something?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes