meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
This is much improved from the last version, although there is less content than what I remember. I'm looking forward to a threesome with the dad and brother. :)

Reactions: Gilette

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
I'd rather have a bit more choice in all of this. If only in terms of things like who the MC sticks with. Can't be with the brother if with the dad, and vice versa. Or threatening to call the police on them both with the messages.

Reactions: Scratty

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I'd rather have a bit more choice in all of this. If only in terms of things like who the MC sticks with. Can't be with the brother if with the dad, and vice versa. Or threatening to call the police on them both with the messages.
i don't think they should split up the brother and dad storylines, I like that they get along. I'd rather some bi content there, but that never happens in any game. Even in games with a bisexual male mc, the guys and girls are kept separate.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Good game. Too bad the latest updated just remastered some scenes instead of adding a few. Hope we will not get anotherremaster after the remaster. Hate it when we always lose the save game.

NaomiKurochi

Sep 11, 2019
You should expand the story in a way that doesnt start already bring raped. Give more time to the corruption instead of literally just letting them use you with the first choice. Maybe talk with more people each day and make the mc act more reluctantly. She gave up pretty easly.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes