hi only have 2questions does anyone know
1.)Did the dev include pregnancy?
2.)Did the dev include incest?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
hi only have 2questions does anyone know
1.)Did the dev include pregnancy?
2.)Did the dev include incest?
Pregnancy is included, only really briefly mentioned now.
Incest is the whole game - brother and father.

Reactions: Aason

SUCKSPOOL

May 23, 2023
View attachment 2643281

Overview:
You play as a young girl, who's late on her period. She wonders why... When she receives a text from her brother -that wasn't meant for her-, she gets her explanation, and a new style of life!
This game is entirely inside the phone of the said girl.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: Aason - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1830989 View attachment 1646381 View attachment 1631837 View attachment 2643282 View attachment 1631281 View attachment 1646384 View attachment 1646379 View attachment 1631282 View attachment 1646380 View attachment 1631283 View attachment 1830986
So hot

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't even thought about that... Thanks for the idea. I won't miss the opportunity next time.
You can always add it in to the existing content with the next update and just say that people best start a new game since extra content was added in previous releases

Jul 10, 2020
Game is short but really well executed, It feels like the corruption stat doesn't really do anything yet but if its intended to be important for how the story ends later adding some way to check what your corruption is would be helpful. Either just a number (X/100) or as a short description (You are enjoying this more than you should...). Also as you expand the cast maybe add a "Contacts" tab players can look at to help remember who is who and what they have done with them before.

As a native english speaker i didn't catch any linguistic issues so looking good on that front too!

• Red Heart

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I guess this game style is not for everyone but personally I really liked it. It is quite unique and innovative and generally a harder style of storytelling as it is much easier to just tell a story or have dialogue between two characters in a normal way. When you have to do it all in a phone format that is believable makes it a lot harder

Some feedback I can give is it would nice to have more choices so there is more player impact. I see you have already added in corruption increasing and decreasing at the end of the current build so I guess you are planning to add in at the very least two pathways a corrupt vs a non-corrupt pathway?

Another thing is in the beginning the pics magnify basically from her tapping on it to expand it. I think you should add it so that every pic gets expanded as it can be hard to enjoy some of the pics when they aren't expanded. Or if your Renpy skills are good enough, add in a contextual click-zone where the picture is or alternatively a button on the side to magnify the picture or a panel on the side with every picture you've been sent so far that you can then click on to see them larger

• Red Heart

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I was really looking forward to this update - it was tiny with only like 2 new photos added in? Bummer.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I guess this game style is not for everyone but personally I really liked it. It is quite unique and innovative and generally a harder style of storytelling as it is much easier to just tell a story or have dialogue between two characters in a normal way. When you have to do it all in a phone format that is believable makes it a lot harder

Some feedback I can give is it would nice to have more choices so there is more player impact. I see you have already added in corruption increasing and decreasing at the end of the current build so I guess you are planning to add in at the very least two pathways a corrupt vs a non-corrupt pathway?

Another thing is in the beginning the pics magnify basically from her tapping on it to expand it. I think you should add it so that every pic gets expanded as it can be hard to enjoy some of the pics when they aren't expanded. Or if your Renpy skills are good enough, add in a contextual click-zone where the picture is or alternatively a button on the side to magnify the picture or a panel on the side with every picture you've been sent so far that you can then click on to see them larger
Thanks for the feedback and the review, I'm really happy to see someone who gets my game that well!

At least two majors routes based on the corruption stat are planned, yeah. For the magnyfing pics, as you said I try to pick some that could look like the same girl, and that represents the situation in the best way. Or at least the way I'm imagining the scene. But I don't know why, they're often low res, so I "hide" it by not letting players look closer :cry:

I am curious if there is a chance of pregnancy again later in the game?
There will be some choices / routes to go that way, yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I have not played the game at all but im wondering:

How does NTR+female protagonist work? Is it role reversal where the boyfriend becomes the one sleeping with others and cucking the woman or does the woman just sleep around with other guys besides her boyfriend. Cause if its the latter, it seems like the better tag would be cheating instead of ntr.

Reactions: genericplant

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have not played the game at all but im wondering:

How does NTR+female protagonist work? Is it role reversal where the boyfriend becomes the one sleeping with others and cucking the woman or does the woman just sleep around with other guys besides her boyfriend. Cause if its the latter, it seems like the better tag would be cheating instead of ntr.
It's the latter. If you search up tags for netorare and female protagonist you'll find a bunch of games like that. Even though it doesn't match the wording of this site's definition of NTR it's how the tag is used here. It's also how FMC NTR/corruption/cheating doujins are typically tagged as well.

Reactions: Aason and Gildan

rdrghthnd

Oct 20, 2017
This might be new favourite format for a VN game. Very innovative and actually great to play on a phone.
I'm just sad it's not longer.
Anyone have any similar games that are done in a similar way?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This might be new favourite format for a VN game. Very innovative and actually great to play on a phone.
I'm just sad it's not longer.
Anyone have any similar games that are done in a similar way?
I know of three on this site, this one, A Wife's phone and My corruption story.
This last one is made by a strange engine and has a major issue in that you can click to keep all dialogue going with a person so if you are not careful you see the dialogue/events out of order but it has a great story so far.
No idea when it gets an update since the author made it in free time while now he is busy with work

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
should be called "a rape victim phone"

I mean I'm not against rape themes in games but idk something about this one doesn't do it for me. She gets raped by her brother and her dad is like yeah that's cool. Bruh?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
they're often low res, so I "hide" it by not letting players look closer :cry:
Yeah but don't forget the game plays vertically so while the image on your PC will look low res, when zoomed in but on a small vertical slice of the screen the size is anyway still very small

1685136733170.png

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
eeeee I love updates to this game so much, I can't even tell you! <3 Just always wish there was 'more'. Which is a pretty good thing to wish for.

• Red Heart

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
i'd like this more if there were some choices in your responses to things, either you could find it fun and go along with it, or not and maybe have the option to turn the tables on the other characters.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Very much enjoying the game thus far. Am a bit worried the corruption path might be going a bit too fast, but there's a lot of places this game could go still.

And curious to see if my suspicions about the original recipient for the first picture is who I think it would be.

Reactions: Gilette and Aason
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes