gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone, is there anyone who is a supporter of this game on Patreon? Do you have any news if it will release a new version or if it has been abandoned? Thank you.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone, is there anyone who is a supporter of this game on Patreon? Do you have any news if it will release a new version or if it has been abandoned? Thank you.
He said we won't have to wait that long for the next update... almost 5 months ago tho.
Then he said March, we are in April now.
Now he said I'll will come. It can be tomorrow or next 10 years we (and he) don't know yet. Pretty sure it won't be tomorrow.
Not worth yet to be his Patreon. I trusted him when he said we gonna have more updates 4/5 months ago so sadly I wasted my money for a while.

Reactions: FIowbie and Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
He said we won't have to wait that long for the next update... almost 5 months ago tho.
Then he said March, we are in April now.
Now he said I'll will come. It can be tomorrow or next 10 years we (and he) don't know yet. Pretty sure it won't be tomorrow.
Not worth yet to be his Patreon. I trusted him when he said we gonna have more updates 4/5 months ago so sadly I wasted my money for a while.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you, that's on me. Thanks for the support you gave me anyway.
Yeah, I don't know when the next update will come, but believe me when I say that I'm the most eager one about it, I want it out, I want it fast.
Working on a game is a lot of work, and it's very time consuming, even with a game as simple as this one. Finding a life / work balance is complicated. Even more when taking time to work on this game, and other projects.
Your patronage wasn't wasted tho, seeing people still supporting me (with money or messages) even when no updates are coming out for a while is something that really gets me going, and that's the reason why this game will get updated, and will get done.
You guys deserves a great game, and I'll do my best.

ahmet12343131

Apr 9, 2022
It will be much better if you give some updates once in a while. Like current step of update, what percentage did you finish

Pacore

Jul 7, 2018
Really enjoyed the game. Hoping there is more pregnancy content in the future. Maybe her brother knocks her up again, but this time the father won’t take her to the clinic so she ends up having to go through with the pregnancy.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I''ve got a lot of respect for devs who try their hands on a game that's not just VN or a rpgm game (though I don't have a problem with either) and build something unique like this.

I have not tried it, and I don't know if I will right now, maybe in the future when its closer to completion!

Reactions: Aason

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It says multiple choices. When last I tried the game it was super linear, not so much gameplay as it was "click to proceed the story". Is that changed?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASlutPhone-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Aason

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The update is available!

Tell me if you liked it!
And if you could rate the game, that would be nice! With your honest opinion!
I liked the game and the update but it could use a bit more pictures and some small video clips to be honest.
Her getting spit-roasted by the friends would have been ideal situation for the brother to record and send a small clip of that to the dad for instance

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
It says multiple choices. When last I tried the game it was super linear, not so much gameplay as it was "click to proceed the story". Is that changed?
No game changing choices, as there is only one route for now, but you'll be able to see different pics, or conversations.

I liked the game and the update but it could use a bit more pictures and some small video clips to be honest.
Her getting spit-roasted by the friends would have been ideal situation for the brother to record and send a small clip of that to the dad for instance
I didn't even thought about that... Thanks for the idea. I won't miss the opportunity next time.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes