Aug 19, 2020
Well, I'm surprised of the abandoned tag too, lol. But don't worry, it's not!

As others reported, the update was like 95% done, and my HDD died. Since early june, I have a lot more work IRL, and it's going to stay like that until the end of september.
Forgive me for the lack of informations, as others said, it's a known fact on the discord, but not here, I should have warned you. But believe me when I say I don't have any personal time since the seasonal "crunch" began, sorry for that. I'll go back to work on the updates as soon as it ends. (or just a week later, to rest a bit)

I have a lot of fresh ideas for the game, things you're not expecting, and that you're going to love.
Ouch. Never have anything important on your HDD.

Reactions: Aason

kubiostudent

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm still grieving this HDD. Years of memories were lost, too.
I should have had a back up, I'm a dumb ass, sorry :(
Depending on the type of crash and type of hard drive, it may be recoverable. Was is a spinning disk (not an SSD)? If so, lots of places recover those pretty cheaply. Or if you're really strapped for cash, put it in a ziplock baggy and press out all the air you can, and then put it in the freezer for several hours. It can give you a short window of time where the drive works again. There's a few other tricks out there, too, but this is one of the most common.

Reactions: BruceCM

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Really, this got the abandoned tag after only 3 months? There are games on this site that can go a full year without any word from devs and still not get the abandoned tag.
If the dev did not interact with the community or posted any news on Patreons etc. the project is deemed abandoned as per forum rules. They can go a full year without releasing a thing, as long as they write a post and it wont get marked (... like Radiant for i.e....)
Its the activity of the dev that is important. Else it becomes really difficult to know if a game is still going or not.
See: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
So now that the dev posted. Tada :D Not abandoned! Yay!

That largely has to do with how active the dev is, I believe.
See above reply, but yeah. 3 months no news.

Glad to hear.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Holy Mouse, this is making me uncomfortable hot... Just would be happy about some more interactive options...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

As others reported, the update was like 95% done, and my HDD died. Since early june, I have a lot more work IRL, and it's going to stay like that until the end of september.
Forgive me for the lack of informations, as others said, it's a known fact on the discord, but not here, I should have warned you. But believe me when I say I don't have any personal time since the seasonal "crunch" began, sorry for that. I'll go back to work on the updates as soon as it ends. (or just a week later, to rest a bit)

I have a lot of fresh ideas for the game, things you're not expecting, and that you're going to love.
how is it dead? if it still turns, I've gotten into fucked up discs with clonedisk and a dedicated usb hdd mount station. Cloned the broken disk to another HDD and used OSFMount to mount the mirror image to copy the crash victim's shit to a provided second harddisk.

H0lyCr2sader

Mar 6, 2022
God this one is just... Weird... Kind of fucked honestly, like don't get me wrong, the tags and premise originally intrigued me but... The story and how everything went along... It was just all kinds of messed up... There was no interest from the main character at all, it was just a super messed up situation she was stuck in feeling hopeless, trying to get out of it but inadvertently getting forced further and further into it... But with no change in her personality, no new found willingness... God I just feel sick after playing that

Reactions: Scales

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018

You can use this opportunity to change the history of the game. Don't get me wrong the story is good but not as good as it could be... I can think of something like the game "Girlfriend Abroad" game abandoned by its creator due to personal problems, you could take that game and improve (With less "Side Stories" and more focus on the main story, for example) I think the creator will not care considering that he even deleted his account.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Game updated to 0.05.

So, why is this update so short, after all this time? (>180 clicks)
Well, I'm not going to enter the details, but after the crash of my HDD, I had to redo it entirely. Redoing something is not fun.
And at the very same time, I started getting more responsibilities at work IRL (yaaay), so way less developing time.

Be reassured tho, you won't have to wait that long for the next updates. It was very bad luck, and bad timing.
Please enjoy.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Figured it wouldnt be possible to make a good, fun and hot story playing only within a girls phone. Tried it just now and I must admit I was completely wrong. Impressive! Even feels as if its real. Awesome job Aason, congrats!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it.
Everything happens too quickly, I can't agree more. I'll try to take it slow.
For the brother-sister relationship, it's gonna of course be more expanded. And we'll discover more about her brother have done to her in the past.
For the dick pic, a lot of guys take this kinda pics, so I guess, two phones? I won't give it too much thougts lol.
Is this a choice based game?

Like one route you can choose is that she's disgusted by her brother, or pick a different route where she really want's her brother and all for it.

fourtwonull

Apr 21, 2019
Depending on the type of crash and type of hard drive, it may be recoverable. Was is a spinning disk (not an SSD)? If so, lots of places recover those pretty cheaply. Or if you're really strapped for cash, put it in a ziplock baggy and press out all the air you can, and then put it in the freezer for several hours. It can give you a short window of time where the drive works again. There's a few other tricks out there, too, but this is one of the most common.
HDD = Hard Disk Drive. You know, like a "spinning disk". Lmao how you know that much about recovery but not basic nomenclature? :LOL:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I didn't have very high hopes for this one. Especially when it went so long without an update.

But this did surprise me. It would have been nice to maybe have more choices (like to be more reluctant to give into their demands), but overall I really enjoyed playing this update. Sorry for all the difficulty you had before with your hard drive and computer. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Anyxel and Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Figured it wouldnt be possible to make a good, fun and hot story playing only within a girls phone. Tried it just now and I must admit I was completely wrong. Impressive! Even feels as if its real. Awesome job Aason, congrats!
Thanks for your feedback! I greatly appreciate it, it's motivating!

Is this a choice based game?

Like one route you can choose is that she's disgusted by her brother, or pick a different route where she really want's her brother and all for it.
There are choices, some that matter more than others. For now only one route, possibly more in the future.

I didn't have very high hopes for this one. Especially when it went so long without an update.

But this did surprise me. It would have been nice to maybe have more choices (like to be more reluctant to give into their demands), but overall I really enjoyed playing this update. Sorry for all the difficulty you had before with your hard drive and computer. Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Nice to see you back man i hope we can get updates faster good work(y)
Thanks man! I'll try!

If you like the game, think about rating it btw!

Reactions: Kavalor
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes