Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
I want to do bigger updates, I need to dedicate more time to it.
For what it's worth, I'm perfectly fine with the current size of the updates, as long as the game keeps moving forward. I'm enjoying it, for what's there currently.

Would still love a faster pace, obviously, but I'll take progress over what's happening with some other games (such as the one in my sig...)

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Hopefully, everthing is fixed now.
Aason i follow your game since release and i love it. Good work so far. Liked the last update the most. good pictures and i like the route your story is going right now. You really deserve more follower so the updates get bigger. Hope to see more soon and i that you will continue your work and get more patreons/follower. Stay healthy and have a nice day.

Oct 15, 2017
Main character gets knocked up, has an abortion then continues to get creampied without protection. Pregnancy tag definitely fits. It doesn't need to have her showing for it to fit.
Well, you sound like somebody who needs to choose a different option if you do not like Pregnancy.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Well, you sound like somebody who needs to choose a different option if you do not like Pregnancy.
The game is pretty linear so far, not much choice. Also unless the dev has had a sudden change of heart following the amount of people excited about the pregnancy possibility:
About the pregnant fetish:
This could be an optional path later in the game. But it won't be heavily focused on, tho.
Personally hoping there'll be more, but a dev shouldn't compromise their vision for audience demand.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
the pregnancy is more of a grey area with the game. it is in the 'into' so to speak as it kick starts the game, so one could say that it isn't in the game proper. one could also say that since the game is just the messages on the phone and she doesn't confirm that she did need an abortion (she does go to the clinic, and it is the logical conclusion) that her pregnancy is not real enough for the tag.

in the end the game is a bit unique and as far as tags go it fits well enough, though getting rid of it also works since as i said it is a bit of a grey area (sort of like pregnant endings).

Cyrus007

Mar 17, 2020
Yours is not an opinion, it's just trolling.
When people see pregnancy in the tags, they don't think to themselves "Oh, she might get an abortion." Generally people only think of a character getting pregnant and staying such until birth, so having an abortion is a rather extreme outcome that's generally undesirable by the people that seek such a genre

So can it technically apply to the game? Yes, of course. But there should certainly at least be a big disclaimer that the pregnancy tag is only relivant to an abortion, otherwise it is misleading to the general playerbase.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
When people see pregnancy in the tags, they don't think to themselves "Oh, she might get an abortion." Generally people only think of a character getting pregnant and staying such until birth, so having an abortion is a rather extreme outcome that's generally undesirable by the people that seek such a genre

So can it technically apply to the game? Yes, of course. But there should certainly at least be a big disclaimer that the pregnancy tag is only relivant to an abortion, otherwise it is misleading to the general playerbase.
I'm not discussing about the tag. I'm just saying Brokenrubbers is attacking Nope for something Nope didn't even saying.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

illfatedperpetual

Feb 18, 2018
Alright, i love the idea of this game. my favorite part of crush crush is the phone flings, and the idea of interacting with someone via the phone, and getting action via that, in the form of pictures, sounds, etc... is hot.
i'm not a fan of the content itself, incest ain't really my thing. especially not dad on daughter rapecest, which just seems horrible. you do you of course, but i hope once this is done with, maybe there can be a new one with a different individual. the blackmail is fine, the rape is even fine, but the dad/daughter aspect just feels ick to me.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Alright, i love the idea of this game. my favorite part of crush crush is the phone flings, and the idea of interacting with someone via the phone, and getting action via that, in the form of pictures, sounds, etc... is hot.
i'm not a fan of the content itself, incest ain't really my thing. especially not dad on daughter rapecest, which just seems horrible. you do you of course, but i hope once this is done with, maybe there can be a new one with a different individual. the blackmail is fine, the rape is even fine, but the dad/daughter aspect just feels ick to me.
Thanks for your comment!
If everything goes along nicely (that's a big if), definitely expect more short games like this one with differents genres.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Abandoned tag. Ie's been a while. Hope that we get an update soon, but the complete radio silence is a bit disheartening.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Abandoned tag. Ie's been a while. Hope that we get an update soon, but the complete radio silence is a bit disheartening.
They are still active on Discord, the last news we got was that the updated was finished but their HDD died along with the updates so everything have to be remade. They are busy irl so no date which is probably why the abandon tag.

Reactions: Aason and Kudram

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Really, this got the abandoned tag after only 3 months? There are games on this site that can go a full year without any word from devs and still not get the abandoned tag.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Really, this got the abandoned tag after only 3 months? There are games on this site that can go a full year without any word from devs and still not get the abandoned tag.
That largely has to do with how active the dev is, I believe.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Well, I'm surprised of the abandoned tag too, lol. But don't worry, it's not!

As others reported, the update was like 95% done, and my HDD died. Since early june, I have a lot more work IRL, and it's going to stay like that until the end of september.
Forgive me for the lack of informations, as others said, it's a known fact on the discord, but not here, I should have warned you. But believe me when I say I don't have any personal time since the seasonal "crunch" began, sorry for that. I'll go back to work on the updates as soon as it ends. (or just a week later, to rest a bit)

I have a lot of fresh ideas for the game, things you're not expecting, and that you're going to love.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
That's why having a cloud backup is always good :D. But considering that this game is good and has potential i personally can wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aason
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes