Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hey! I haven't played this yet, but I wanted to say I appreciate this type of game (mobile simulation) and am glad more are appearing; I am working on a similar kind of game as well as engine for it called Chat Game Maker. I look forward to trying out what you've created :)

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry for the minor necro, but I gotta say I really enjoy this presentation style, and something about the girl being made to tell the brother what happened with the dad is insanely hot to me. Hope this game's not dead, I've played what's there a couple times now.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry for the minor necro, but I gotta say I really enjoy this presentation style, and something about the girl being made to tell the brother what happened with the dad is insanely hot to me. Hope this game's not dead, I've played what's there a couple times now.
Hey, thanks a lot for your comment! The game's not dead at all, and I'm working on the next update right now. If lou liked that, you'll love the upcoming content for sure!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
version 0.4 won't open for me. Tried regular and 23 version, tried deleting re-downloading and re-installing ("installing"). The computer thinks for a second ... and then nothing happens, not even an error message.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
version 0.4 won't open for me. Tried regular and 23 version, tried deleting re-downloading and re-installing ("installing"). The computer thinks for a second ... and then nothing happens, not even an error message.
You downloaded the right version? (Windows, or Mac)

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Which version didn't work? On which host? To know which one I need to fix.
If anyone got crash reports, I'd love to read them.
Meanwhile, if the game doesn't work on windows, I invite you to try it on Android, if you can. (an even better experience, I think)

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes