Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Any crash reports?
Not that I know of? Nothing popped up, it just kinda of spins the thinking symbol for a second and then nothing happens. I also tried both double clicking and r-click select open. If windows secretly keeps a log somewhere, I wouldn't know how to find it.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Same problem : newest version just won't run. Execute the .exe on admin doesn't work. The task doesn't even appear for ine second on the taskmaster. And yes, I'm on windows and DLed the windows version.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Not that I know of? Nothing popped up, it just kinda of spins the thinking symbol for a second and then nothing happens. I also tried both double clicking and r-click select open. If windows secretly keeps a log somewhere, I wouldn't know how to find it.
Same problem : newest version just won't run. Execute the .exe on admin doesn't work. The task doesn't even appear for ine second on the taskmaster. And yes, I'm on windows and DLed the windows version.
It's going to be hard to fix, I have absolutely no clues about the problem.
Thanks for telling me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can't speak for everyone not able to run it, just played the new update without any problems. I'd normally suggest deleting the persistent app data but as far as I could tell the new update used a different app data folder.
Update was good. I kinda wish we had an extra pic for the missionary sex. More than anything I wish there was a bit more content. It probably wouldn't hurt to hold off on an update until there's more than just a new scene. Every update has really just been a couple minutes of clicking so far.

Overall though I do still like where you're going with this and I'm definitely looking forward to more updates.

Tsumiki

Jul 7, 2018
Doesn't launch on windows 11 for me aswell. Managed to extract some info from windows crash logs:

The following 2 logs in Event Viewer, both from the same single crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a report.wer was also made, the Information log references this file

I have no experience in any crash debugging like this, so all i can do is provide this stuff. hope it'll help you

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Do you have any "log", "traceback" or "error" files in the game folder? I'd like to know.

Can't speak for everyone not able to run it, just played the new update without any problems. I'd normally suggest deleting the persistent app data but as far as I could tell the new update used a different app data folder.
Update was good. I kinda wish we had an extra pic for the missionary sex. More than anything I wish there was a bit more content. It probably wouldn't hurt to hold off on an update until there's more than just a new scene. Every update has really just been a couple minutes of clicking so far.

Overall though I do still like where you're going with this and I'm definitely looking forward to more updates.
Thanks for your comment, Mommysbuttslut! I want to do bigger updates, I need to dedicate more time to it.

Last edited:

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
Do you have any "log", "traceback" or "error" files in the game folder? I'd like to know.

Thanks for your comment, Mommysbuttslut! I want to do bigger updates, I need to dedicate more time to it.
where is he persistent app data folder located?

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
To help chase down the problem, tried a clean install (sometimes renpy **hates** writing over games), and no log file or anything was generated.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
To anyone having issues when launching the game, try this version:

Last edited:

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Temporary version, if you can't launch the game:
(this time it works, I swear)

Reactions: Nizzquizz
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes