Flupke

Nov 30, 2017
the gofile download seems to be 3.6 mb larger than the others and results in a virus warning.
some unintended inclusion?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
nice to see this one back on track. nice update, one thing i didn't liked was the lack of choices after a bit, but i guess more are coming in the next update. also i think a way to see the chats (as a sort of "gallery") would be nice to have

Reactions: Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
the gofile download seems to be 3.6 mb larger than the others and results in a virus warning.
some unintended inclusion?
I only added the Mega, Mediafire, and Workupload ones. The gofile comes from an admin, I guess. Don't know if they added anything.

nice to see this one back on track. nice update, one thing i didn't liked was the lack of choices after a bit, but i guess more are coming in the next update. also i think a way to see the chats (as a sort of "gallery") would be nice to have
Yeah, sorry for that. Definitely more pics and more choices in the next updates.
The gallery would be damn nice... But I really don't know how I could add one.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I only added the Mega, Mediafire, and Workupload ones. The gofile comes from an admin, I guess. Don't know if they added anything.
Thanks for the info, your files cleared no problem. No sense in forcing the gofile altered one through my pc when yours don't give any positives, false or otherwise.

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
I was very happy to see another update from you. thanks for that! hope everything works now and you create a backup =D The update wasn't very much but it shows that technically/storywise I think you're moving in a good direction. If you run out of ideas or you want to be inspired I can recommend the site chyao.com and especially the stories
"A Degrading Relationship. by bigtrain."
Instant messenger whore by bigtrain. or story by uni_mahn and many more.
Stay healthy and have a nice day.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Happy Holiday season! I hope to see more soon, and it would have been great to see pics of the slut giving head to Rob.
Will we see her getting corrupted and liking it with the help of Gaby?

One small text caveat, in the dialog with Rob when the slut says "Please, don't tell anything" either you meant "Please, don't say anything" or "Please, don't tell anyone".

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I like this premise a lot, but that party update was a letdown with lots of opportunities for pics but none sent. I love the format but Im hoping to see more images thrown in.

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
Very good game ! It s nice to see something different, it s very short and miss picture but I like this concept !
Good luck with updates ! :)

ZEMLYANSKIY

Feb 13, 2020
Please add some scenes when dad used her in sleep too. It would be great if the scene with dad fuck her asleep runs after she told him about the brother. But anything around this concept is great as well. <3

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
I really enjoyed this game, it's quite different from others. It feels a bit short, but I guess with time and support the story could be expanded. It would be nice to have different routes or endings depending on choices.

Keep going on, this game is special!

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
I would like to start from later moments in the game though. Especially when the game grows. Clicking through the first part over and over again gets a bit tiring at some point.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes