Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
yes, i do remember there was a scene like that. Weird that it's gone.
Just finished a Hard Murder run on 14.9.0 and that particular scene popped for me, but it was quite some time after I had charmed all three, it didn't trigger until after the bit with Hannah's sister.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Just finished a Hard Murder run on 14.9.0 and that particular scene popped for me, but it was quite some time after I had charmed all three, it didn't trigger until after the bit with Hannah's sister.
I was doing soft murder. Are you talking about Mia? I had done all the cop shop and dragon gem events prior to getting her so I never bothered to go back to the cop shop. But I do seem to recall it occuring directly after taking over the enirety of the station-excepting Adele for some reason.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Alison does not appear, how to I trigger her with cheat menu?
I am in murder path, can I charm mom? and how? thanks

wraith17

May 28, 2017
@cmacleod42 How long does it take for lauren(maid in gates house)to appear.I am trying for a long time now.She is never in the entry hall for me to charm.Also can you tell me how can I use cheat to fix keana's content.I accidentally talked to the nurse and took her to the basement and the ghost vanished right after.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Alison does not appear, how to I trigger her with cheat menu?
I am in murder path, can I charm mom? and how? thanks
She does appear, have you visited the Gym on a weekday AFTER meeting Jenny. Then she appears and will be available on weekends

Mom can be charmed, wait for her to leave for work and follow the events that happen.

Is there a solid release scedule for this game?
I hope to have 14.9.1 released in a week or so, but otherwise no. I release when I have enough new content available

@cmacleod42 How long does it take for lauren(maid in gates house)to appear.I am trying for a long time now. She is never in the entry hall for me to charm.Also can you tell me how can I use cheat to fix keana's content.I accidentally talked to the nurse and took her to the basement and the ghost vanished right after.
For Lauren, be at the mansion when night falls to trigger some more encounters

Yes Keana can be rest but I forget the details, I will check and get back to you. Of course it would be preferable just to use save game when you did not do this!

Reactions: jackoffonher

wraith17

May 28, 2017
She does appear, have you visited the Gym on a weekday AFTER meeting Jenny. Then she appears and will be available on weekends

I hpoe to have 14.9.1 released i na week or so, but otherwise no. I release when I have enough new content available

For Lauren, be at the mansion when night falls to trigger some more encounters

Yes Keana can be rest but I forget the details, I will check and get back to you. Of course it would be preferable just to use save game when you did not do this!
I am too far in the story to go back to that save again. :(

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
I was doing soft murder. Are you talking about Mia? I had done all the cop shop and dragon gem events prior to getting her so I never bothered to go back to the cop shop. But I do seem to recall it occuring directly after taking over the enirety of the station-excepting Adele for some reason.
Nah, Mia is Bambi's mom. I can't recall her name off the top of my head right now, but her sister's name starts with a C. Camryn maybe? Either way, it was right after her event where she comes to the cop station where that particular scene pop-up appeared for me, which I thought was weird since I'd had them charmed for quite some time, like I said.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Open the cheat menu, select View People, locate Keana, listed as 'Ghost'

Now move her to place 443 (type 443 for move them and click)
Now toggle off flag 6 (type 6 in toggle flag and click)

You should be able to repeat the scene
Thanks. :)

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Nah, Mia is Bambi's mom. I can't recall her name off the top of my head right now, but her sister's name starts with a C. Camryn maybe? Either way, it was right after her event where she comes to the cop station where that particular scene pop-up appeared for me, which I thought was weird since I'd had them charmed for quite some time, like I said.
Oh the Mechanic, no It didn't show up for me. Or at least I don't remember. I'll play through it again when 14.9.1 drops and see if it comes up.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
I can't charm Debra. I sent her home and I always get a message about how I ca't do with both sisters there and that I should try something else. I have charmed Janet and tried bimbo, lover, and slave. The walkthrough section about her isn't much help since it says that I should be able to do that soon as I get to their house after sending Debra there.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I can't charm Debra. I sent her home and I always get a message about how I ca't do with both sisters there and that I should try something else. I have charmed Janet and tried bimbo, lover, and slave. The walkthrough section about her isn't much help since it says that I should be able to do that soon as I get to their house after sending Debra there.
I think that was a bug in the last version. You should be able to charm her when you learn Shielded charm though.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Please apply the last posted fix. I corrected this in the fix

it been so quiet lately
I post status updates on development at the Hypnopics Collective. There has been some discussion there on what to do with the 2 unused spells

I also asked if people were fine with the differing models for Elian (we use several cosplayers for her images) No replies on this so far

Reactions: jackoffonher

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
How do I get rid of some of the phone backgrounds, the ones already there that is? I tired going into the images folder but now I have blank white spaces where they orginally were. Other than that good work as usual

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do I get rid of some of the phone backgrounds, the ones already there that is? I tired going into the images folder but now I have blank white spaces where they orginally were. Other than that good work as usual
You cannot remove the standard background images. Overwrite them with images more to your taste if wanted but you cannot remove them currently

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes