cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How would I overwrite them then? Just use other pics in the game like those you can save
You cannot in the game itself, I mean overwrite the files like
Images/phonewallpaper1.jpg
etc
and just replace with images you prefer

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I post status updates on development at the Hypnopics Collective. There has been some discussion there on what to do with the 2 unused spells
What about a spell that would allow you to change night to day and day to night? I think the only 2 places you can wait for darkness currently is your bedroom or later in the game, the Gates mansion.

I also asked if people were fine with the differing models for Elian (we use several cosplayers for her images) No replies on this so far
Personally this wouldn't bother me, perhaps you could write in she's trying to find a form that better appeals to you, so you lose your judgement.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
What about a spell that would allow you to change night to day and day to night? I think the only 2 places you can wait for darkness currently is your bedroom or later in the game, the Gates mansion.
I don't know about that one, it seems a bit of a waste having a spell just for that. Having more options to pass the time would be nice though. Perhaps just wait x hours button or an option to read/stay/browse/chat/stroll in library/museum/shopping centre/bar/park until evening?

Reactions: Shenanigami

abcrand

Dec 11, 2018
Please apply the last posted fix. I corrected this in the fix

I post status updates on development at the Hypnopics Collective. There has been some discussion there on what to do with the 2 unused spells

I also asked if people were fine with the differing models for Elian (we use several cosplayers for her images) No replies on this so far
Maybe you could add a spell that allows you to charm people through other people, just like the hypnosis works with Camryn. It could be like a spell that can be casted on some women (Sarah Gates for example) to give them the ability to charm other women.

Maybe Bambi could hypnotize some guests for you or the women at the TV station, because they don't get that much attention from the game itself.

For the second spell I don't really have an idea. Maybe something with telepathy to talk with some people from all around the map or even long dead ghosts to gain knowledge on some things, like rituals or weaknesses of specific women (for example Jessica).

But I think you will make something great out of this two spells. On of the best games I have played, keep going on.

Jesse Doe

Nov 7, 2018
Astral projection, mana manipulation, greater pass (allowing you to bypass magical defences, but that could also just be implemented as a regular upgrade to said spell), resurrection spell could lead to some interesting story progressions, a charm for demonic beings.
And im just brainstorming here but, a create life spell, enabling you to conjure a person, and this together with the transform spell for all kinds of customization... you get the idea.
Morph spell allowing you to transform in to someone else( could also be implemented as just an extension of the already existing transform spell)
A summoning spell.
Would be nice if at one point the protagonist starts generating mana naturally hinting his transformation in to a full on warlock.
A mind reading spell, ( could also be just an extension of clairvoyance)

Thats pretty much all I can cook up at the moment but what I would like to add is, perhaps you could add another magical book in the game that contains the non mind and body manipulation spells, and keep the book of control about , well control...
The other book would focus on demonology stuff and and defensive offensive spells incase at some point you decide to expand the game in to the demonic realm , for example we could travel through the hell gate instead of closing it and expand the story there.

Or to avoid complications to this, add more pages to the book of control, first page focusing on charms dai chu ,unlife demonic charm and whatever you choose to add.

second page focusing on means of travel, transport , pass , possession(because you are technically traveling to another body)

And 3rd for offensive defensive and just plain useful spells like clairvoyance invisibility , mana manipulation... or something...

And 4th for transform, resurrection, conjuring and all those sorts of spells that manipulate the flesh in some way.

And thats just if you want to categorize things. You could just make a page in the book for each spell and also list the upgrades to those spells on same page.
That way you are not setting any limit to yourself and can add whatever you like whenever you feel like it and keep the whole thing looking neat.

I hope that was helpful, anyway, whatever you decide to do great game and keep it up.

Reactions: Shenanigami

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Being a able to charm magical beings would be nice.

Is there any current or future plans to include esmeralda into the game, other than a magical store owner? The "is she a threat" part would be a nice thing to expand on. Also expanding on way charming doesnt work on some peeps. Like Jade. She gets pissed off when you try to charm her. But its never explained why it doesnt work. She doesnt wear an obvious protection charm. Also back to esmeralda, the twin souls bit, perhaps could be expanded on.

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
I cannot find it anywhere.
How to get Mia's Crystal Ring?
When I try to solo charm her, she drops it in a drain.
When I charm her together with Bambi the ring is crushed.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Just curious how u get the bottle of wine without cheating it. I knownits the hotel cellar and sarah ask for wine but ive gone to cellar at multiple points in story and it says in text theres like one dusty bottle still intact but no way to get it.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes