• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Keana can occupy it and make it a soul bound crystal for the Transform spell.

This is creating a path for completely defeating Kurndorf, not just binding into the crystal
I have tried to not do the ritual with Kurndorf but I can not get Keanna to move to the hotel cellar despite having talked with Sarah Gates.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Just curious how u get the bottle of wine without cheating it. I knownits the hotel cellar and sarah ask for wine but ive gone to cellar at multiple points in story and it says in text theres like one dusty bottle still intact but no way to get it.
You have to use the string and magnet in the alley to get the key and then use the key on the cellar to retrieve the bottle.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I have tried to not do the ritual with Kurndorf but I can not get Keanna to move to the hotel cellar despite having talked with Sarah Gates.
I've not tried because I didn't realize it was an option but I think the point is IF you have the ring and Keana CAN inhabit it you do not need Kurndorf to be locked in the crystal and it can be destroyed?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i know im being rude for asking but when is the new version coming out
Soon, but not sure how long, but soon

I've not tried because I didn't realize it was an option but I think the point is IF you have the ring and Keana CAN inhabit it you do not need Kurndorf to be locked in the crystal and it can be destroyed?
I meant that IN FUTURE it will create options for the Kurndorf story after the Ritual to finally and completely defeat Kurndorf. It is not in the game now. Currently it just provides nothing in the game already just the potential.

One event is possible, if Keana is in the ring and you watch a dance at the club of one of her friends (Nurse Sandra or Miku) she may join in

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I meant that IN FUTURE it will create options for the Kurndorf story after the Ritual to finally and completely defeat Kurndorf. It is not in the game now. Currently it just provides nothing in the game already just the potential.
SO after we creat his soul-bound crystal? Just want to make sure beacause I don't remember Mia even ever being present until after the ritual...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
SO after we creat his soul-bound crystal? Just want to make sure beacause I don't remember Mia even ever being present until after the ritual...
I mean in another release of the game

Mia will only arrive well after the Ritual, you have to have a slave in the dungeon for her to arrive, generally Davy but it could be Jessica permanently

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
Where do I lead Jessica after freeing her? I'm stuck in the park and it keeps asking me if I want her to explore alone?

Thanks.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I appreciate the quick response. However, in step 6 I go to her room and there is no option to hypnotize her. And using Gabby's necklace doesn't do anything.. (I hypnotized mom and amy before.)

And cmacleod42 I have done both of those things as well.

Thanks again.
Did you try to cast charm on her when you entered her room?

Gabby's Neclace has no effect or use in these events, it did not exist in the game when they were written

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did try that.

Perhaps I'll just have to start over again and hopefully figure it out. :/
Thanks though.
That should work, if you know Hypnosis and the augmented hypnosis and try to charm her in her room

If you want post your save and I will check it

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
That should work, if you know Hypnosis and the augmented hypnosis and try to charm her in her room

If you want post your save and I will check it
I reported this issue and you posted a work around. After you've charmed her and it didn't work click on your notebook, and come bback out, the option to hypnotize her will now be present.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
마술 석
당신은 어떻게 그것을 얻습니까?
Don't want to sound like a dick but posting in any other language but English (unless providing translation) is against the rules, not to mention you'll have a much better chance of getting an actual reply if you use English...

That being said, magic stones can be found on various locations/scenes throughout the game, you can find their actual location in the walkthrough, which is included in the Help folder of the game...

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes