thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
1. You would not want to as it would negate the protection, so the game does not provide the option
2. as noted above there is an even for changing a town regulation and there is there is before that an event with Officer Batton.
I think what he was getting at with #1 is the gypsy wants toe twin souls necklace. Which I beleive has not been written in yet.
As far as your response on #2 what event with Officer Batton are you referring to?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have noticed a bug in the endgame content it just so happens that if you impregnate Didi then miss Beasley will not be impregnated in the epilogue.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think what he was getting at with #1 is the gypsy wants toe twin souls necklace. Which I beleive has not been written in yet.
As far as your response on #2 what event with Officer Batton are you referring to?
It is a one-off 'Trio' event with Mayor Thomas, Officer Batton and with cameos for Ellie and Angela

Reactions: Manolo96

edge47

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the BDSM Modded version is getting moved up into 14.9.0? Not sure the source or the developer, but it was an enjoyable run, would love to see more of it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the BDSM Modded version is getting moved up into 14.9.0? Not sure the source or the developer, but it was an enjoyable run, would love to see more of it.
The modder Bologna has not mentioned anything, but they have not really been very active over at the Hypnopics Collective. I doubt they will, but then again it is possible.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to get the mom if i can´t enter the house anymore? is it possible to bad end a route?! and what sense does it make if the cop is dead instead of injured? oO

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is it possible to get the mom if i can´t enter the house anymore? is it possible to bad end a route?! and what sense does it make if the cop is dead instead of injured? oO
I am not quite sure here, are you on the Murder path? What happened with the scene at Gabby's home? You can always enter it with the Pass spell, unless you took too long and they left town. Did Tracy talk about Mom being gone. Try casting Clairvoyance/Hydromancy and see if you get a vision
If this is the case you have medded up and got the bad ending, there is no way back short of loading an earlier save game

For Officer Khan there is no advantage in her dying, but it is how the game was written by the original developers and as such the option is retained.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
damn then i messed up :/

but it is irritating sometimes to get all done with the timing because sometimes i doesn´t even know what i did wrong. example the girl i meet on the bike (sry so many girls it is hard to remember every name) is later by david and i have the oprtunity to charm her but for this i must have the sileded charm i think because otherwise she knocks me out. but i have no idea how to get it done befor the david event ;_;

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
damn then i messed up :/

but it is irritating sometimes to get all done with the timing because sometimes i doesn´t even know what i did wrong. example the girl i meet on the bike (sry so many girls it is hard to remember every name) is later by david and i have the oprtunity to charm her but for this i must have the sileded charm i think because otherwise she knocks me out. but i have no idea how to get it done befor the david event ;_;
If you just want to charm Kate (the girl on the bike) you need do nothing before you see her with Davy. By all means charm her and get knocked out, this allows you to decide to charm her later. It is more complex for her if you want her as a lover UNCHARMED. In that case please check the walkthrough. Similarly for the Mom events

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
this is the problem after i can´t charm her after davy in the hotel i don´t see her anymore

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
this is the problem after i can´t charm her after davy in the hotel i don´t see her anymore
Correct, she leaves town, but if you had the option to say 'ungrateful bitch' you can charm her, just not there. She is going home to pack, teleport there. Then use invisibility to wait for her, or if you found the photo albums hide in her closet, then charm her when she arrives unaware you are present

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
Will there be a update that will allow you to charm carol's wife and Julia(the reporter)? I had an setting idea for another game: you play as the child of the character from this game, bring your save from this game and choose who your mother is(possible benefits depending on who you chose). Your goal would be to investigate and take over the town next to you (I believe it was called Somerville, the one where odd magic and witch related events were occurring).

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes