Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have no clue what to do. I visited every location and there is nothing to do.

Things to do:
Find the Book, Sir Ronald Gates has it
Find a magic stone for Sir Ronald Gates, maybe Mr. Beasley can help?
Find a Magic Gem

Davy
Davy Robbins and Mr. Beasley?
That bastard tried to hurt me!!!
Defeat Davy

Kate
I would like to see her holiday photos
I tried to visit that Mr Beasley, but there is nothing to do. :/

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Missing pics/videos I've found:
/Images/People/Elian/Succubus/clubtalk0.mp4
Where were you when you saw this? In the Avernus club she should be be in her Succubus form

Is there a way to charm the maid in the apprentice path?
Yes, but there are very restricted opportunities. Try charming here when you talk on the stairs. You have to repeat several times

How do you get the New bad ending?
Visit at night and wait all the way and get a little hypnotised.

Can I charm Sarah in apprentice path?
No

I have no clue what to do. I visited every location and there is nothing to do.

I tried to visit that Mr Beasley, but there is nothing to do. :/
Talk to Mr Beasley about mana then walk to the Park and then the wild ranges

How much gay content is there?
very little but some. If you play as a male character then charm the 3 male characters you can have sex with them, though limited for Davy

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hyrdomancy book is missing
Was this an old save, or had you been using the cheat menu for more than just mana and money?

The save has some invalid flags so it does not think you are late enough in the game to find it,

Simplest solution, open the cheat menu, select View Places and type 10 in the edit box for the History Classroom and click 'set flag' then go and visit the History Classroom and look at the book that will now be available

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Talk to Mr Beasley about mana then walk to the Park and then the wild ranges
Uhm .. there is no option to talk to him ... :/

b7e9382a-dbed-4160-b211-5b2e5fc28138.png

Restarted ... same problem. I talked to him, walked to wild ranges, and there was something and a girl but now its the same again. :/

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Uhm .. there is no option to talk to him ... :/
Can you go to the park as I noted?

What you show there seems to indicate you have already spoken to him on this and thus the park is available and a magic stone is waiting for you to find.

If not then I am at a loss how this can happen, I would suggest restart the game, you are very early on and it takes a few minutes to get back to this point

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seem to be having a problem on the apprentice path with Kurndorff's ritual. I've placed every item besides my hair, but it won't let me place or drop it. I don't remember ever having this problem before.
You do not place the hair, it is used during the Ritual, you just need the scissors to cut the lock

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I hate to ask this, but can someone post a full save with as many girls as possible charmed as lovers and pref a futa protag, if they have one (apprentice/conspiracy path).
I tried to do a full run yesterday, and got completely locked out of going after some girls (namely couldn't charm Leanne, since the hexagram in the hidden room was already attuned for some fucking dumb reason and the game didn't register it), and somehow didn't get the option to end the game even though I'd followed the walkthrough to a tee and completed the main story as usual.
So yeah, I'm a little mad given I spent an hour or two to speedrun the game only for it to fuck up.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes