cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The start button does not respond after using mod
You do not use the mod as such, it is a separate, stand-alone version of the game, play it separately to this version. As such unzip it to a new folder and play it, and it is based on version 14.8.4

It is not compatible with this version of the game, so the update for 14.10 applied to it would result in a game with many missing images and all the mod's contents missing.

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Hmm...after updating to the new version I no longer can open the phone. Anyone else experiencing this? I see it pop up for a second immediately after starting a game, then disappear. I even disabled all browser addins to be sure.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I didn't get far enough.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Missing pics/videos I've found:
/Images/People/Louise/louiseninac.mp4
/Images/People/Hannah/home-common.mp4
/Images/People/Mom/momtracya.mp4
I guess all Debra & Janet Kelly's pics are missing...
/Images/People/Tina/Explicit/Normal/tina8b.mp4

Last edited:

Garlen

Jan 28, 2018
I realy realy love this game, but i was hoping of new content. At the moment all update are only for the existing ones.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I realy realy love this game, but i was hoping of new content. At the moment all update are only for the existing ones.
The chauffeur on the Apprentice path is essentially a new character, and there is new story content for Elian

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Missing pics/videos I've found:
/Images/People/Mom/momtracya.mp4
I guess all Debra & Janet Kelly's pics are missing...
/Images/People/Tina/Explicit/Normal/tina8b.mp4
to fix rename
/Images/People/Hannah/home-general.jpg to /Images/People/Hannah/home-common.jpg

This image was in version 14.9.4 and is in the full install of the game. It was added after version 14.9 so possibly you are upgrading an earlier version of the game.
The same applies to the option images you mention except the hannah image I describe above

If you cannot download the full version you could
a) download and apply the last update for 14.9.4.3

b) download and apply the 14.10 update
Note: this will be about 450Mb but you may still have the update so do not have to redownload it

Last edited:

Garlen

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for the fast answer. but I am on the murder path, the other path do not have my atention :) I was hoping for more things with the free witch or the vampire, also like the new or aditional story about the town. also the little plot tease about the other city where you have unknown enemys, or to corrupt more peoples in the town to get more "power" or control and so on :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for the fast answer. but I am on the murder path, the other path do not have my atention :) I was hoping for more things with the free witch or the vampire, also like the new or aditional story about the town. also the little plot tease about the other city where you have unknown enemys, or to corrupt more peoples in the town to get more "power" or control and so on :)
There is a scene with the vampyre, visit Miss Logan with her

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you finish the elian scenes? i finished her tests and got her name, learned of the contract. what do i do now? i tried teleporting at the sacred clearing but she refuses me. Is this not possible yet?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can someone give save data
These are some assorted save games I sent with the beta test, but some are a bit 'hacked', the Elian one has some invalid charms in place for instance

But the difficulty of offering saves is always here, where? when? The new content for this release is not all at the end as such. The Miss Logan stuff can be quite early on, same for Angelica, but both are difficult to resolve until later in the game

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes