Razield

Nov 12, 2017
is it possible to charm mom, if yes how?
You have a questline for Mom, she has to go to tork>you have to take her clothes>you have to learn that someone is manipulating her>you have to then stop them>you then have to hypnotise mom with the tools you have and finally charm her.

Fair warning if you dont know what your doing and are playing without the walkthrough you can loose mom completely.

Jan 24, 2020
You have a questline for Mom, she has to go to tork>you have to take her clothes>you have to learn that someone is manipulating her>you have to then stop them>you then have to hypnotise mom with the tools you have and finally charm her.

Fair warning if you dont know what your doing and are playing without the walkthrough you can loose mom completely.
Dont forget to charm Gabby using the hypnotism too. best to save before attempting lol

D

Deleted member 76745

i know it isn't a huge update but i'm looking forward to playing this again when the update drops

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Access failed ??
Let me guess you're on windows/pc?

Because if you are. There was some fuck up in the last few windows updates. That you cant access sites some times. even tho they exist. Its bug in the system. Like I can access the forum just fine on my phone. But I get error on PC. Fetlife is the same way. And there's a few other random sites I've come across like that. The website is still around. :)

jamesrg95

Dec 5, 2019
how do you charm your mother and Ms Halliway i read you have to catch her hypnotising your mother during the night but cant work out how to

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do you charm your mother and Ms Halliway i read you have to catch her hypnotising your mother during the night but cant work out how to
Once Mom goes to work and you deliver the items she asks for then visit them again at night

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes