MCLS

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry if this has been asked to death already, but I'm trying to get to Sir Roland's house to tell him about the Seance, but Officer Adele blocks the way. Is there anyway to bypass her? I've charmed the chief of police/DA/Becky at the station and I'm on the apprentice path if that helps.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I'm sorry if this has been asked to death already, but I'm trying to get to Sir Roland's house to tell him about the Seance, but Officer Adele blocks the way. Is there anyway to bypass her? I've charmed the chief of police/DA/Becky at the station and I'm on the apprentice path if that helps.
Just return to the police station and ask Officer Batton to remove her

MCLS

Jun 25, 2020
Just return to the police station and ask Officer Batton to remove her
I'm sorry, but how? When I go to the police station I have three options, to ask the police chief and DA to demonstrate some legal procedures, discuss the law with Diane, and to tell Kerry its a bust. All three are sex scenes and don't advance the story.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but how? When I go to the police station I have three options, to ask the police chief and DA to demonstrate some legal procedures, discuss the law with Diane, and to tell Kerry its a bust. All three are sex scenes and don't advance the story.
Are you sure you have been to the Mansion in the current save game, not loaded a save from before you went there.

If you met Adele at the Mansion and Officer Batton is charmed then the option is available

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Now that a new version is approaching release I would like to mention that there is a problem with the game loading the pregnant Emily pic in the end game sequence.
Thanks, this was noticed and fixed a while ago

Do you plan to add more characters in the future? I know there are many, but it would be nice to see even more of them :)
Aunt Brandi, Mr Tanika and another vampire, but beyond them it will depend on story ideas for the other story arcs to resolve

MCLS

Jun 25, 2020
Are you sure you have been to the Mansion in the current save game, not loaded a save from before you went there.

If you met Adele at the Mansion and Officer Batton is charmed then the option is available
At Sir Ronald's house? Yeah, of course. It must just be a bug on my end then.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
At Sir Ronald's house? Yeah, of course. It must just be a bug on my end then.
Try and return to the mansion and meet/be stopped by her again. This always sets a key flag. Then return to the police station and see if the option is available.

If it is not can you please save your game to a file and post it here for me to check and work out what is going wrong

MCLS

Jun 25, 2020
Try and return to the mansion and meet/be stopped by her again. This always sets a key flag. Then return to the police station and see if the option is available.

If it is not can you please save your game to a file and post it here for me to check and work out what is going wrong
I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game and managed to get the decision this time, thank you for your help!

balara

May 12, 2017
Please visit the Hypnopics Collective and check the announcement post there. All communication on the beta will be through PM at that forum
Hello cmacleod42 .the developer himself shows... i was still visit Hypnopics Collective sometime for few games and one of them is TSFA (the spell for all).....:p:p
I hope you can spare somr of your time here also..for us.....lol just kidding...nice to see you here...(y)(y)(y)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hello cmacleod42 .the developer himself shows... i was still visit Hypnopics Collective sometime for few games and one of them is TSFA (the spell for all).....:p:p
I hope you can spare somr of your time here also..for us.....lol just kidding...nice to see you here...(y)(y)(y)
You do know that Cmacleod42 posts here basically every day, right?

Reactions: voluntas

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i tried it i just showed my stats and mana used, i even placed the dragon eye
Check your phone, if you know the ritual of return it tell you what you need to know. As I said cast Clairvoyance there

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes