Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Yes, there is included in the game in the Help folder and linked in the game from Help as well
BUT it is out of date once you reach Officer Batton

Have you gone to school and picked up the paper, then go to the library and talk to Monique, then go to see Sir Ronald
I try from beginning and then went to library found Monique, I have to give her A letter then she might introduce Sir Ronald however when it came to give there is nothing I can interact except close, to be Clear I click Give then it will pop out Who would be interested in taking. Is there something wrong?

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I try from beginning and then went to library found Monique, I have to give her A letter then she might introduce Sir Ronald however when it came to give there is nothing I can interact except close, to be Clear I click Give then it will pop out Who would be interested in taking. Is there something wrong?
you need to pick mr beasley's paper 1st in history classroom, just at start of the game
1591981361547.png

jafarian

May 25, 2017
I seem to be having issue's with the images not appearing regardless of which browser Im using. Anyone else having this issue?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seem to be having issue's with the images not appearing regardless of which browser Im using. Anyone else having this issue?
The only cases like this I have had reported are where someone was using only the update as this is not a complete game with all images. You need to download and use the full game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Query
I have asked this before but just trying again to see if there are any other thoughts or suggestions, so I can include in the next release.

From some reviews and comments some people find it difficult to work out how to proceed at points in the game and say they cannot play the game without using the walk-through.

For the next release I have fixed a few bugs in the game that could cause some blockages, notably for the 'Mom masturbation' event and also some situations around the ritual.

Otherwise the notes in your phone is intended to represent exactly that, notes by your character. So it will record things you know in-game. It is not meant to tell you what to do next, unless your character has been told that.

I would welcome anyone's feedback on
- where in the game you were stuck and did not know what to do next
- where a charm or event was missed for some reason
- where the notes did not say something you had not been told/learnt that was important or just should be there
- where the game did not explain something clearly enough

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jan 24, 2020
Query
I have asked this before but just trying again to see if there are any other thoughts or suggestions, so I can include in the next release.

From some reviews and comments some people find it difficult to work out how to proceed at points in the game and say they cannot play the game without using the walk-through.

For the next release I have fixed a few bugs in the game that could cause some blockages, notably for the 'Mom masturbation' event and also some situations around the ritual.

Otherwise the notes in your phone is intended to represent exactly that, notes by your character. So it will record things you know in-game. It is not meant to tell you what to do next, unless your character has been told that.

- where the notes did not say something you had not been told/learnt that was important or just should be there

I have one recuring issue is that after many many tries i still cannot get the mother to leave for work. i have tried numerous paths to trigger this but it always seems to happen randomly. also another tricky part i cant figure is how to charm Davy and charm kate. this can be awfully tricky to accomplish too. hope this input helps!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have one recuring issue is that after many many tries i still cannot get the mother to leave for work. i have tried numerous paths to trigger this but it always seems to happen randomly. also another tricky part i cant figure is how to charm Davy and charm kate. this can be awfully tricky to accomplish too. hope this input helps!
For Mom, that is the 'Mom Masturbation' event I mentioned I have fixed in the new version

Davy was more meant to be an obscure one, also given there is no post charm content for him/her, but Tina is key. I will add some more explanation/notes

Last edited:

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Query

I think the main problem with the whole "notes" system is kinda player based and the notes themselves.

The player: most of the time players are in fact looking to get to the fap/ charm scenes often skipping the parts that tell you where to go next, now i myself am guilty of this soo meh. this is probably the hardest thing to over come. The best i could come up with to counter this is for any "go to this place or pick up this item" kinda thing would be a hard front change (bold/enlarged for example).

The notes: the notes most times are vague, getting to a particular scene with the notes is hard because of this. Getting Kate charmed/ getting leanne charmed both are very difficult unless you know what to say and when. While i suspect they were written to be difficult simpler ones like Gina can confuse aswell (most people i think miss the boy toy scene you get if you possess her a second time). Unless you can have a double section in the notes it would be hard to sort out ( one section being story added like the ritual items, the other having a section for the player to add their own notes)

The simplest idea i have for the betterment of the game oddly comes from the contacts page, having a "difficulty" rating for each person eg davey would be 10/10 while monique would be 1/10. and that opens the possibilty of a hint system within the contacts on a girl/guy by girl/guy basis. but not being a coder i wouldnt know how much work that would require.

Hope this helps fuel an idea or two.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Query

I didn't get the one doctor or nurse character, becouse I didn't get the one MILF getting shot event. Will there be different way to find her somehow?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Query

1. my first few try on this game i triggered the event where you and prosecutor daine are looking for some document that was given by the security woman (shyla stylez) to as i remember the tv station then few months i stop cause i was stuck at somethings which i don't remember. then when i return to play this again i can't seem to activate it. i don't even know where to find it, i tried going back and fourth from the tv station and all places but nothing

2. the same as number 1, where the mayor arrange a meeting for you ( or not) where you will meet Gabbie (the master of the mom)

3. i can't find the 2nd dragon emblem to put on the other eye of the dragon.

4. the sisters on *cherie road* i think where at some point their older sister is at their house guarding them from you. I am stuck at that scene.

5. o yes mother superior i can't make the legion left her body.

i don't have a problem if its hard, but make it simpler. this is much better than having easy game mechanic but hard one.

yes as the people complains from before and to now, i think the walk through is somewhat useless.
walkthrough should be step by step but.. if one managed or choose to control someone else (for fap purposes) that shouldn't make the steps above it lock. I think most of the time when i play this, i by pass some part of the story.

kpmags

Jun 17, 2019
I have asked this before but just trying again to see if there are any other thoughts or suggestions, so I can include in the next release
[/QUOTE]

Would it be possible to add some more cousin and aunt content? If not that's fine. Great game so far!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: greentonythetiger

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I didn't get the one doctor or nurse character, becouse I didn't get the one MILF getting shot event. Will there be different way to find her somehow?
There is already, later on you can meet her at the hotel, Bambi will mention someone is around. It is a brief encounter at the pool and then she is available at the Hospital

Would it be possible to add some more cousin and aunt content? If not that's fine. Great game so far!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Brandi was planned but I ran out of time for the release, so next release as this time. Part of that will also add more for Kylie

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes