shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm having an issue with the Gabby and Mom situation. So, I took mom's clothes to her. Asked about the hypno book. I charmed Nina before handing over the clothes if that matters. Listened to Nina, talked to her. Went and asked Sarah about the necklace. Now I don't recieve the text or call or whatever that Nina is supposed to do to tell me where Gabby's apartment is. I wait and then Tracy tells me that Mom went on vacation. IDK what is going on here. I mean did I miss something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with the Gabby and Mom situation. So, I took mom's clothes to her. Asked about the hypno book. I charmed Nina before handing over the clothes if that matters. Listened to Nina, talked to her. Went and asked Sarah about the necklace. Now I don't recieve the text or call or whatever that Nina is supposed to do to tell me where Gabby's apartment is. I wait and then Tracy tells me that Mom went on vacation. IDK what is going on here. I mean did I miss something?
From being asked for the clothes you have a limited window of time a matter of days.

Are you on the Murder or Apprentice path, this all works quite differently between them. The SMS stuff only happens on the Murder path for instance.

On the murder path, if you spoke to Sarah and did the full discussion the SMS should arrive almost immediately. Check your phone you mau of just missed seeing it. The house is on Amaranth Pl

For the Apprentice path you have to check Gabby's office after visiting at night and seeing what they are up to

Reactions: shadowsynn

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
From being asked for the clothes you have a limited window of time a matter of days.

Are you on the Murder or Apprentice path, this all works quite differently between them. The SMS stuff only happens on the Murder path for instance.

On the murder path, if you spoke to Sarah and did the full discussion the SMS should arrive almost immediately. Check your phone you mau of just missed seeing it. The house is on Amaranth Pl

For the Apprentice path you have to check Gabby's office after visiting at night and seeing what they are up to
I'm on the Murder Route. What do you mean by full discussion with Sarah? I asked her about the necklace, a speech bubble with dialogue occurs, and that's the end of it. Is there more I have to do?

I gave Mom her clothes, snuck in, watched the scene, and then read Gabby's planner. After that, I go to Sarah the same night and asked about the necklace. Then I waited for the message, but the only thing I got from Nina was a message about being bad at cooking. Then, nothing from her. I pass the time and Mom leaves. Is there something else tied to this? I don't mess with the cheats for people so that's not the issue. Do I need to enslave the vampire before this or something?

EDIT: I think I might have figured it out. When you said full conversation with Sarah, I went back and looked over what I'd done. I didn't finish the full convo with Sarah. I apologize.

ReEDIT: It worked out. I can progress once more.

Last edited:

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Ran into a different issue. Maybe I overlooked something, but I believe I did everything right. I'm trying to hypnotize Adele after the first two failed charm attempts, but it tells me I only have the normal charm spell. I have the shielded charm spell and I've learned advanced hypnosis, but it still says that. Can anyone help?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm still holding out hope for some expanded Shawna Lenee content. One of my favorites. Technically she's in there already but doesn't really do anything noteworthy so far.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm still holding out hope for some expanded Shawna Lenee content. One of my favorites. Technically she's in there already but doesn't really do anything noteworthy so far.
If you play in the UK setting she is the model for Nurse Sandra

Reactions: khumak

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ran into a different issue. Maybe I overlooked something, but I believe I did everything right. I'm trying to hypnotize Adele after the first two failed charm attempts, but it tells me I only have the normal charm spell. I have the shielded charm spell and I've learned advanced hypnosis, but it still says that. Can anyone help?
You have to wait for Catherine to contact you, this will allow you to hypnotise Adele and charm her while she is hypnotised

Give it a few days, there is a little randomness but it is a high chance

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
You have to wait for Catherine to contact you, this will allow you to hypnotise Adele and charm her while she is hypnotised

Give it a few days, there is a little randomness but it is a high chance
I believe I got the text, then I went over at night. This is what I got.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I believe I got the text, then I went over at night. This is what I got.
Can I check are you sure you learned the hypnotic training from Mr Beasley? You should get another option if you have it. Double check in the notes in your phone

Sorry I am at work currently and cannot review the code otherwise. I will check later when I get home

Jan 24, 2020
If i remember correctly you need to learn hypnotism. see mr Beasley.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I think I've figured out what's going on. I don't think I had enough experience to learn the skill when Mr. Beasley taught me. So, I'm going to go charm a few more people then check with Mr. Beasley again and then Tess just to be sure.

Reactions: greentonythetiger

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Current changelog for 14.10

Optional alternate model for Mrs. Tanika (Katrina Hartlova from the Bologna mod), chosen at first meeting or via cheat menu. Also add a titfuck scene. As part of this also altered how your bedroom is displayed with the different combinations of visitors
Optional alternate model for Gina (Bridgette B), chosen at first encounter or via cheat menu.
Miss Logan's Neurology assignment now is an alternate charm path. Will include some changes for Ms Jones (an alternate outfit)
Sofia on the apprentice path is replaced with a different chauffeur Angelica (model August Taylor) with different story
New bad ending for Mom/Gabby story written by imperator_mentus
Updated modding system to make it simpler to mod images or javascript. See Mods/readme.txt
Altered and added a fallback for Mom to ensure her masturbation scene happens, at worst after Legion is defeated/leaves
Assorted small bug fixes
Better support for mobile devices layout. Note: popup inventory was discontinued
Better handling for alternate images and error handling. Also handles differing aspect ratios much better
Android apk version
Additional endgame pregnant scenes for Donna, Pamela, Madison, Zoey, Nina, Hannah and Camryn.
Additional image variations for some minor places like tv viewing, pool, strip-club. Also image variations for Ms. Jones, Hannah, titfuck scene for Hannah
Some revisions/clarifications for the notes in your phone
a bit more for Elian

EDIT: added Pamela and Donna pregnant images. I am quite happy with the Pamela edit!
EDIT: added a couple of events for Elian

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does this game have a forum like in discord or something like that ?
The main forum for development of the game is at the Hypnopics Collective, but it does not have a dedicated forum/channel, just a thread there as we do here

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Now that a new version is approaching release I would like to mention that there is a problem with the game loading the pregnant Emily pic in the end game sequence.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes