airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok so i redownload form the google soures and it shows the enable cheats when i start new game but nothing more then that app still not there but the one i downloaded befor was the mega link and id didnt have it so i dont know why it did it or how but its now working on this one also it seems the the game has some issue in chrome no clue if its just me on that or not

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok so i redownload form the google soures and it shows the enable cheats when i start new game but nothing more then that app still not there but the one i downloaded befor was the mega link and id didnt have it so i dont know why it did it or how but its now working on this one also it seems the the game has some issue in chrome no clue if its just me on that or not
There are no issues with the game in Chrome.

What version of the game are you playing, the app to enable cheats in version 14.8 in in the phone, then games, then cheat helper. This just enables them, none are listed there otherwise.

Then as I noted expand the left bar and click on the cheat link

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
Love the game so far! Last question haha when can I use the transform spell on Davy? I've already beat him

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Just quick question, which path has the most number of (alive/fuckable) characters?
I finished the charmed path and noticed that there are characters that are path-specific.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Love the game so far! Last question haha when can I use the transform spell on Davy? I've already beat him
You need to have him moved to the cellar, then you can transform him

Just quick question, which path has the most number of (alive/fuckable) characters?
I finished the charmed path and noticed that there are characters that are path-specific.
There are a couple more on the Murder paths

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Some ideas for the future
1. Mia Khalifa & Julianne Vega Mother/Daughter With Mia being BFF Madison Ivy "Kate Granger"
2. Elsa Jean & Julia Ann Mother Daughter Elsa Jean BFF Piper Perri.
3. Carmen Luvana Descendant of Mrs Stears and brightest girl at school will suspect that a warlock is present will at first suspect Davy Robbins due to his bragging and the disappearance of Kate will require the same as Daria the mother superior if you want to charm her will become highly alerted when you transform mr. beasley and will then alert the government.

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
You need to have him moved to the cellar, then you can transform him

There are a couple more on the Murder paths
Oh wait you can move him to the basement? I've only been able to just get Kate off of him then eventually Bambi shows up. Sorry for asking so many questions but how can I move him to the cellar/basement?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh wait you can move him to the basement? I've only been able to just get Kate off of him then eventually Bambi shows up. Sorry for asking so many questions but how can I move him to the cellar/basement?
Charm Anita and then revisit her for sex and an option will be available

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
Charm Anita and then revisit her for sex and an option will be available
Alright thank you so much for the responses but I only have a few left. Is it possible to steal get the ending if I picked the option that allowed me to keep playing? I wanted to try and finish off the whole jail thing and see what was up with Miku but now I want the ending of the game. Also is it possible to get Kate's mom out of jail? And I helped Sarah deal with the vampire but I'm a bit confused on how I'm supposed to deal with it myself when given the option now that it belongs with her. Final question haha but is it possible or will it be possible in the future to charm Sarah?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Alright thank you so much for the responses but I only have a few left. Is it possible to steal get the ending if I picked the option that allowed me to keep playing? I wanted to try and finish off the whole jail thing and see what was up with Miku but now I want the ending of the game. Also is it possible to get Kate's mom out of jail? And I helped Sarah deal with the vampire but I'm a bit confused on how I'm supposed to deal with it myself when given the option now that it belongs with her. Final question haha but is it possible or will it be possible in the future to charm Sarah?
Ending - revisit you bedroom on a sunday night and talk to Tess or tracy in her room

Mrs Granger can get gotten out of Jail, just charm Officer Batton and Diane White

I am unsure what your state with the vampyre is here, here are some options there for people who do not want the vampyre story, and others will just happen later, Have you hd Sarah ask for help with Lilith yet? After a fcouple of visits she will ask for help and offer to give the vampyre to you.

Sarah can be charmed now, just only on the Murder path, I am undecided but very likely not on the apprentice path, maybe on the conspiracy path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Visit the pool at night and you will get the idea of calling people to swim with you. Then when at the pool you can phone people to join you

airze

Feb 8, 2018
cmacleod42 thanks for all the help i did get it to work but i dont know how it wasnt working as fair coding issues butthe coding was the same in the one i got the to work in so i dont know what it was cousing it as forwhat one it was it was v 14 .8.2b also the app in the phone was still not showing to me no clue why as to why plz note even if i looked at code or chaged any of it i did share it it was more to see if i could fix my copy and on the new download i didnt change anything and work from unziping it so im sorry i cant give more info as what coused it or how you might pervent it in the fucther

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
made a save at each mind control
ran out of slots before ran out of victims :(
You can increase the slots if needed, edit the file
Javascripts/config.js
and change the line
nMaxSaves = xx;
to another number.

Or save to file periodically.