Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
Yes but why bother, just enter the Aquarium at night using the Pass spell and there she is

Why would she be at the Sacred Grove. YOU cast the Possession spell there using an item of theirs, they do not have to be present, you just need the magical link

Once you possess her when she is at home you can remove her necklace and hide it, and then charm her any time
k sorry if i ask. thank you. i got confuse with the storage room. iwent into the storage room there was nobody in the storageroom in the tv station

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42
I was wondering if you at present has an ETA of the next expansion for this game.
Yes and no

I am working on a small bug fix 14.8.3, so significant issues were reported that I do not want to leave until the 14.9 release. This will be out soon, a day or two. but there is only a little new content in the version, some alternate paths to some events that could be blocked previously. A BE event and maybe some alternate sex images for a character

Version 14.9 I have no estimate, 1-2 months maybe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes and no

I am working on a small bug fix 14.8.3, so significant issues were reported that I do not want to leave until the 14.9 release. This will be out soon, a day or two. but there is only a little new content in the version, some alternate paths to some events that could be blocked previously. A BE event and maybe some alternate sex images for a character

Version 14.9 I have no estimate, 1-2 months maybe
Is the BE event for my adorable secretary Angie?

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone having problem where the hospital event not triggering at all after the ritual ends?
I've tried following the walkthrough and even tried to charmed diane and gina before the ritual like cmacleod suggested, but both always ends up with me skipping right back to the cellar after i close the popped up inven and press the run option.
Is there anything i missed or is it a glitch?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone having problem where the hospital event not triggering at all after the ritual ends?
I've tried following the walkthrough and even tried to charmed diane and gina before the ritual like cmacleod suggested, but both always ends up with me skipping right back to the cellar after i close the popped up inven and press the run option.
Is there anything i missed or is it a glitch?
To be sent to hospital by this event you need to be carrying the Book and have not seen the Amy + Catherine scene in Mr Beasey's office

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
To be sent to hospital by this event you need to be carrying the Book and have not seen the Amy + Catherine scene in Mr Beasey's office
No, I haven't seen that scene and still carrying the book. Still skipping the hospital. I know it's not game breaking as I still can charm sandra other way but the curiosity just killing me.
Btw, thx for replying cmac

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is my game bugged or is there something broke with the built in cheats they not only dont show but even when i checked the files it seems they coded wrong so they wont work if someone knows how to fix this or can share already fixed files that would be great

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is my game bugged or is there something broke with the built in cheats they not only dont show but even when i checked the files it seems they coded wrong so they wont work if someone knows how to fix this or can share already fixed files that would be great
Why can't you see them? What is wrong with the coding?

Did you enable them in your phone or at the start of game? In your phone check the games app and then the cheat app there.
Then expand the left bar (the + at the bottom) and click on the cheat link

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
that waas text bro not a save file
All saves are just text strings in this game. You can just use the file they posted and load via the 'Load File' option in the load game page. Or copy the contents of the file and use 'Import' option and paste it into the edit box

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Why can't you see them? What is wrong with the coding?

Did you enable them in your phone or at the start of game? In your phone check the games app and then the cheat app there.
Then expand the left bar (the + at the bottom) and click on the cheat link
that is what im talking about there not in ether place start of game or on phone

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Cheats work fine, unless you actively try to break stuff by moving yourself to locations you're never supposed to be at.

Also, nice work on the latest updates. The only thing I'm missing is more after game (or in between) content to play around with. Kind of a luxury problem, I know, but more non-linear options would be nice as you can only go through each path so many times before you get tired of it.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
as far as whats wrong with it i dont know i looked most of them are ether backwords for all other of same type like apps or are set to false with no true option also the png file dosent show in folder but if i changed the false to true in the cheat js it did so i was asking

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
as far as whats wrong with it i dont know i looked most of them are ether backwords for all other of same type like apps or are set to false with no true option also the png file dosent show in folder but if i changed the false to true in the cheat js it did so i was asking
Never looked at the source code, not that I could do much with it anyway, but the cheats all work for me. Since there's no public outcry about it I can only assume they also work for just about everyone else, so I'm afraid that's a problem on your end.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes