Thanks!

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
hi everyone i have 2 questions....
i am in the Apprentice Path
why can't I charm Carol even after I got Ellie charmed
and what to do with Miku after she has moved in
Thanks!
for Miku talk to her then talk to every one that knows about magic to learn about familiars for Carol i think you only get one chance when you first enter the house after charming Ellie you go talk to Carol and charm her if you chat you miss your chance.

Ps. the game comes with walkthroughs in the help folder

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, I wasn't sure about this release until the last few updates. Liking it again and hoping for more soon.

Reactions: Henry73au

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
for Miku talk to her then talk to every one that knows about magic to learn about familiars for Carol i think you only get one chance when you first enter the house after charming Ellie you go talk to Carol and charm her if you chat you miss your chance.

Ps. the game comes with walkthroughs in the help folder
ooooo thanks
maybe i've missed somthing for miku...i went to end game after transforming her....
i've checked the walkthrough within, just not having Miku in it yet....

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks,
can I ask what it was you were unsure about? Just the initial bugs in the 14.8 release?
Actually didn't really seem like there was much new content. Maybe it was just my download but yeah, just seemed kind of bare. Seems like there's a ton now though, had some path changes too I noticed.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Quick questions will the Gates ever be charmable outside the Murder path
And after i charm the vampire what can i do with it?

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I know that this is probably a bit of a stupid question since it is possible relatively far off, when is the expected release date for 14.9? In late September possibly?

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
i dont get the option the tell ms granger to attack the guard. only to either tell her to leave so i can attack her myself or distract the guard. So i going to miss the scene where she get shot. Help wpuld be appriciatet. loving this game so far :D

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Quick questions will the Gates ever be charmable outside the Murder path
And after i charm the vampire what can i do with it?
Maybe

Vampyre
- can be used on Gabby
- can turn Tina into a vampyre
- can heal people in hospital

I know that this is probably a bit of a stupid question since it is possible relatively far off, when is the expected release date for 14.9? In late September possibly?
No estimate, I do not do monthly releases, just relesase whenever I have a good amount of new content for a new version. So it is a matter of my free time, health and other real life things

i dont get the option the tell ms granger to attack the guard. only to either tell her to leave so i can attack her myself or distract the guard. So i going to miss the scene where she get shot. Help wpuld be appriciatet. loving this game so far :D
You must of done a minimal charm on her, just walked out immediately after charming her. When charmed this way your control is lesser, and cannot order her to attack Gina

YThe UI is pretty ugly but once you get over that it's a lot of fun.
Can you let me know what aspects of the UI you do not like, so I can review and improve as needed?
What browser/operating system do you use?

Reactions: BatmanTheShot

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Well i hope they will be because it is infuriating that after charming the whole town in other paths they are left mocking you with their free will
Also can Jessica the witch be charmed i manage to free her from her chains but i dont know how to proceed from there
and I jesse the demon host post exorcism charable

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well i hope they will be because it is infuriating that after charming the whole town in other paths they are left mocking you with their free will
Also can Jessica the witch be charmed i manage to free her from her chains but i dont know how to proceed from there
and I jesse the demon host post exorcism charable
If you check the start page of the game (ie the index.tml page) at the bottom it lists who cannot be charmed in the game as of this release, and Jessica and Jesse cannot be charmed

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Ahh i didint see that,also seeing how everybody is mentioning improvements to the UI i think that an overview of what upgrades for our magic could be useful because i personaly sometimes forget wheter i got for example the magic defence upgrade

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes