cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ahh i didint see that,also seeing how everybody is mentioning improvements to the UI i think that an overview of what upgrades for our magic could be useful because i personaly sometimes forget wheter i got for example the magic defence upgrade
Check your phone and the Notes app, it lists all trainings learned and other important points in the game

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Maybe

You must of done a minimal charm on her, just walked out immediately after charming her. When charmed this way your control is lesser, and cannot order her to attack Gina

Dang.. the walktrough could have mentioned that.. oh well. 1 more thing if you dont mind. when i ask tess to go back to my house it says i have to deal with John first. i got the ring and everything but tess wont leave. How do i deal with John?

Teddy

May 31, 2017
I was going through the character list and was wondering if Melissa is in the game or is to be added in a future addition?

Edit :- Don't worry found her

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Quick question how do you complete the prosecutor quest Diana White if i remember correctly how do we get the documents we need?

Teddy

May 31, 2017
Quick question how do you complete the prosecutor quest Diana White if i remember correctly how do we get the documents we need?
go to the tv studio and use PASS to get in to the storage room

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
i did and nothing happened
If I remember correctly the prosecutor needs to make a suggestion that you should use magic (I think you need to see all of here dialogue options), after that use pass in the TV station and just go on, I think that you have to do that during the day, but I do not remember that part clearly.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
and before i forget will the version on the tfgamessite in the play in browser section ever be updated?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i did and nothing happened
evrything you jus said happened and i came to the studio both at night and day and nothing
Diane must be with you and you must use the talk button and chat with her, all options. Then visit the TV Station on a weekday, daytime to speak to Madison. If no then charm Madison, and make sure to talke to Diane again

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks guys! One last question: How do I possess or charm Gina? She isn't at the sacred Grove and I can't find her necklace in her house when she's at the museum

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
does anybody have a save with melissa in it
Yes but why bother, just enter the Aquarium at night using the Pass spell and there she is

Thanks guys! One last question: How do I possess or charm Gina? She isn't at the sacred Grove and I can't find her necklace in her house when she's at the museum
Why would she be at the Sacred Grove. YOU cast the Possession spell there using an item of theirs, they do not have to be present, you just need the magical link

Once you possess her when she is at home you can remove her necklace and hide it, and then charm her any time

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes