cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey somehow I missed the transform spell (a bug perhaps) and so now I cant continue with some of the characters, is there anyway to get it?
Not a bug, did you correctly answer the riddle for the Gold Worm? I would guess not.

Nothing from the Transform spell is mandatory in the game, and nothing is blocked in the game progression if you do not have it.

It you must you can add it to your self in the cheat menu, select View Items, type 'Transform' in the edit box to add an item to your inventory and click the link to add it.

Reactions: Usurp432

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Have 2 questions.

1. So I got the dream for Elian and show up at the Clearing to Teleport to meet Elian. Thing is I get a game over every time. I have the Vampyre with me but I don't know how to progress without the game over. Any help?

2. So I may have fucked up with Kate. So when I stopped Davy I think I chose the wrong option I went with "Let me take care of it" instead of "Ungrateful bitch" since I didn't give her the Items to prepare for Davy (Murder Path). Is there any way to get her or am I screwed? I tried the Invisibility and Wait in Room but the game is telling me "She isn't coming".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Have 2 questions.

1. So I got the dream for Elian and show up at the Clearing to Teleport to meet Elian. Thing is I get a game over every time. I have the Vampyre with me but I don't know how to progress without the game over. Any help?

2. So I may have fucked up with Kate. So when I stopped Davy I think I chose the wrong option I went with "Let me take care of it" instead of "Ungrateful bitch" since I didn't give her the Items to prepare for Davy (Murder Path). Is there any way to get her or am I screwed? I tried the Invisibility and Wait in Room but the game is telling me "She isn't coming".
1. That is it, it is currently just a trap, a game over. After all a demon is calling for you, and you do not know how to deal with them, so how can it be anything else. Also I have only a few images of the model/cosplayer so any expansion would be problematic

2. If she is not in her room you have stuffed up and she is gone. Reload to an earlier save and try again, or better luck next game

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
1. That is it, it is currently just a trap, a game over. After all a demon is calling for you, and you do not know how to deal with them, so how can it be anything else. Also I have only a few images of the model/cosplayer so any expansion would be problematic

2. If she is not in her room you have stuffed up and she is gone. Reload to an earlier save and try again, or better luck next game
I thought it was a quest or something but thanks for clarifying. Also thanks for letting me know about Kate. Will have to get her next time.

Also another question if you don't mind.

After I get Mother Superior, Mom, Gabby, defeat Legion, free Jesse and Leanne; what should be my next goal? Anything I am missing? (Murder Path)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok question im on the murder path just about to confront gabby talked to the professor about the necklace went to the house retreated went to tina but it would let me ask about the wards i do have a save slot from much earlier i also need to know what item i need in my inventory to fight of the vampire since im going to try and use the vamp against gabby

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Ok question im on the murder path just about to confront gabby talked to the professor about the necklace went to the house retreated went to tina but it would let me ask about the wards i do have a save slot from much earlier i also need to know what item i need in my inventory to fight of the vampire since im going to try and use the vamp against gabby
Just bring her with you to Gabby. The vampire works to but you can't charm gabby afterwards.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
the only options i have with tina are pass through and not now is that supposed to be like that or am i missing a conversation choice with tina

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Nah i went the vampire route sure i didn't get to charm gabby but i did charm the mom and save her so i will count that as a win. Now i just need to wait till they impliment amy since i have complete control over both her sisters

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok i restarted the apprintence path because i wanted to turn dany into a female but no matter what i tried i could not trigger jessie's phone call

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I thought it was a quest or something but thanks for clarifying. Also thanks for letting me know about Kate. Will have to get her next time.

Also another question if you don't mind.

After I get Mother Superior, Mom, Gabby, defeat Legion, free Jesse and Leanne; what should be my next goal? Anything I am missing? (Murder Path)
Did you charm the ghost in the Hospital and get Miku?
Have you met and charmed Bambi's mother?

A range of people can be transformed, some BE, some Futa, some Male 2 Female

ok i restarted the apprintence path because i wanted to turn dany into a female but no matter what i tried i could not trigger jessie's phone call
You have to have visited the Church and start the story to get the relic. The visit the library and the school should trigger it

The phone call is optional now, getting it or not does not enable or prevent transforming Davy

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

You have to have visited the Church and start the story to get the relic. The visit the library and the school should trigger it

The phone call is optional now, getting it or not does not enable or prevent transforming Davy
Then what enables it i get the crystal with the demon trapped but when i try and transform him it says it works but something is missing

Sep 17, 2017
There seem to be a lot of pictures pointing at nonexistent files at least on the Hard Murder route- in particular after charming Kate, none of her at-home sex images are working, her "spending the night" pic is broken, when meeting Kylie on a weekend morning on Cherise St the "looking up" to see Brandi points to nowhere (this may be intentional since Brandi has no content), Sofia post-charm has both "time for a ride" and "in your cleavage" broken ("give me a lift" works fine), going to the TV station and using both Zoey and Madison at the same time also points to the wrong filename.

There may be others, but this is what I noted over playing the last couple hours on the newest update version.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There seem to be a lot of pictures pointing at nonexistent files at least on the Hard Murder route- in particular after charming Kate, none of her at-home sex images are working, her "spending the night" pic is broken, when meeting Kylie on a weekend morning on Cherise St the "looking up" to see Brandi points to nowhere (this may be intentional since Brandi has no content), Sofia post-charm has both "time for a ride" and "in your cleavage" broken ("give me a lift" works fine), going to the TV station and using both Zoey and Madison at the same time also points to the wrong filename.

There may be others, but this is what I noted over playing the last couple hours on the newest update version.
Most of these sound like you are missing the images from the 14.8.2 update. Did you download 14.8.2b and apply 14.8.3 to it, or did you apply it to an earlier version?

There are a couple of image issues in 14.8.3, the Madison and Zoey one and a couple of cases for Angela.

Reactions: High_Imperceptor
Sep 17, 2017
Most of these sound like you are missing the images from the 14.8.2 update. Did you download 14.8.2b and apply 14.8.3 to it, or did you apply it to an earlier version?

There are a couple of image issues in 14.8.3, the Madison and Zoey one and a couple of cases for Angela.
I went from 14.8.2 straight to 14.8.3, didn't see a 14.8.2b. I'll try using the 14.8 to 14.8.3 update on the main page here and see if that resolves it.

**Edit**: Actually looking at the files, this is what I used previously, identical file size. I'll just searched the thread for 14.8.2b update alone, and will try installing that then putting the 14.8.3 over the top of that. May just be a labeling issue on the OP that caused the confusion on my end.

**Edit2**: Looks like it resolved the Kate issues, since those were fast and easy to verify from my last save. Thanks for the pointing out the problem.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Didn't know you could charm the Ghost. I am going to start a Female playthrough so I will try that. Thanks man!
Keep up the good work man!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
If you lost the Book then when you retrieved it from Mr Beasley you should of seen the event with Amy and Catherine, I fail to see how you would not of, it should happen independent of if he is charmed or not

Can you post your save game for me to check?

It depends on which one you are getting, there are several alternatives. Check the walkthroughs (included in the game via the help option) they all list the valid solutions

i am doing the apprentice path.
at 1st try i don't follow the walk through for it, and then on the 2nd try i follow it, but not in order.
and on the 3rd one i tried,

the things that i notice is that, even i followed some of it, some choices written on walktrough does not appear on the
actual game, i haven't got the manipulative charm even i did exactly what was written on the walktrough.
for some reason i lost the magical book so i can't learn the spell from davy's laptop and the gold worm,
the hotel plan does not work either.

when i got to the point where the walktrough ask to find the equipment the next step was not about the items but charming .

the walktrough confuse me. i can't even charm the musuem guard.
this is one of the things that confuse me :

"Gina the Museum Guard
Have the mayor close the museum
Visit the museum and get the lock of blonde hair and her address
Go to the Sacred Grove and Possess Gina "

i asked the mayor to close in the museum but can't even enter when it is closed.
i tried taking it opened and i go to the sacred grove, but gina the museum guard is nowhere to be seen.

on my 2nd try, that was the on the 2nd paragraph i written, i have the book which is i lost/given but somehow i retrieve it from the male teacher. but the password is not working.
on the 3rd try my book is missing and the male teacher wasn't even in the room. and i bet even i have it the
password would not work either way. this thing happened even i follow the steps.
there is something wrong here on the apprentice walktrough.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes