Bitter13

Jun 25, 2018
I currently face a bug, when I wait for catherine at the construction site and call her, she does say to turn around but nothing happens

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
This is a known issue that has been fixed. I posted a fix at the Hypnopics Collective and will update the update as such, but download the attached file, unzip and copy compiled.js into the folder Javascripts in your game installation
I currently face a bug, when I wait for catherine at the construction site and call her, she does say to turn around but nothing happens
The developer answers that query on this very page :)
If you don't want to download the fix, you can just keep calling her - it eventually worked for me.

@cmacleod42 - I'm afraid I need to blame you for not getting as much work done on my own game this weekend as I had planned. I tried ASFA about a year ago and didn't make it very far, got bored and stopped playing. I decided to stick with it this time round and whilst I would have loved to see video content rather than mostly the pictures, I must have played for about 12 hours over Saturday/Sunday.

I had the Catherine bug but other than that I don't think I came across any more, I did have trouble with some of the restrictions in the game such as timed events (I totally messed up the mom/gabby one in my first play) and I had trouble with Kate although I think it was just not knowing where she is and what actions to take when I find her - I do think there is a lot of room for her content to be expanded, specifically in between her intro and endgame, it feels a bit off that you study with her and then the next time she isn't under a spell you guys are in love. Would have really enjoyed a more fleshed out Room 101 scene, more text and interactions perhaps that revolve around a battle of charms to control Kate or some such.

Even just some extra text lines to flesh it out, such as..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, there is a ton of content in the game and I think the level of response you show around here and the other forums (TFGS, Hypnopics) is really dedicated and patient. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the walkthrough does not work with mom and a few others any one got an updated version
No there is not an updated one, but check the end of the Apprentice walkthrough included in the game. There is a guide/walkthrough for the Mom/Gabby content

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I've seem to hit a snag in the game, that being I'm unable to get a lock of hair of the museum guard, I know where to look, but it's not there.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I've seem to hit a snag in the game, that being I'm unable to get a lock of hair of the museum guard, I know where to look, but it's not there.
If your unable to get it in the museam you need to get it from her house have the mayor open the museam go to her house break in to her home go to the bathroom cast pass and viola

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Really like this game - hope future bring more targets to charm =P
same here though i really wish the walkthrough would be upgraded it is hard to know who can be charmed and how certain characters can only be charmed on the murder path

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
same here though i really wish the walkthrough would be upgraded it is hard to know who can be charmed and how certain characters can only be charmed on the murder path
It would be helpful to have the guide as it took me five go run through to even get the timing right to be able charm some characters on any path...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The 'capacitor' walkthough (written by a fan) in the game is a working walkthrough and will get you though most of the game. Some other parts are described at the end of the apprentice walkthrough, general notes on characters stories

It does not have things for 14.8 included but as noted some of these are at the end of the apprentice walkthrough like Mom and Gabby story

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
ok i´m stuck ;_; i tried everything, the Vampire kills me (stuck), the demon is reliced (stucked), the kundorf is in Crystal (stucked -.-), the crazy muki is in my atic (stuck) and i can´t drop the heirloom from the Museum guard ;_;.

pls help me!

Maybe my savefile could help?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok i´m stuck ;_; i tried everything, the Vampire kills me (stuck), the demon is reliced (stucked), the kundorf is in Crystal (stucked -.-), the crazy muki is in my atic (stuck) and i can´t drop the heirloom from the Museum guard ;_;.

pls help me!

Maybe my savefile could help?
Ok first to stop the vampire you need pamelas bracelet second if you have kundorf in the crystal that is where he is meant to be as far as muki is concerned if you treid to charm her that is where she ends up due to curiosity. As for the heirloom your not meant to drop it it is meant to go to kate for her love route to give her a fighting chance against davy

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
soo means i am finished Form thus Version with miku and heirloom?
If you have transformed and charmed Miku then you are at the end of her story. To cast transform you need the Soul Bound Crystal that Kurndorf is now in.

With Pamela's bracelet or the rosary, or anointed garlic you can protect Sarah from the Vampyre

Go back to your bedroom, do you get the scene to trigger the end of game? If so you have mostly completed the game. Some people may be uncharmed, rescued etc but you have done most of it

Reactions: F9Zoney

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How do I get Gina? I ask the mayor to close the museum, but then it's closed to the public, including me, which means I can't get in.
Use the spell pass get her address, talk to the mayor open the museam, go to her house case pass cast it again in the bathroom to get her hair, go to the mayor close the museam, go to the sacred grove cast possession on gina hide the heirloom,talk to the mayor open the museam,go to ginas house get the heirloom now she is charmable

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Can we charm davy cause i got him in the cellar but using ring won't work anymore.
As far as i know you need to transform him into a girl before you can charm but i might be wrong. I apologize i stand corrected you cannot charm davy which kinda sucks the asshole should know how it feels to be the one charmed

Reactions: F9Zoney
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes