DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I downloaded the file in the OP, then downloaded the update and put them in the main folder and it appears all the images are broken?

Obviously I've done something wrong, the question is what?

EDIT: Inadvertently clicked replace instead of merge. All good now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
just echoing my last post at the Hypnopics Collective. I am working on a new bug fix update with some small changes
- Angela has an apartment
- you can spend the night with a charmed Sarah or Lauren
- alternate way to get the Seance article (the Janet requirement seemed a bit odd)
Otherwise bug fixes

I asked for some volunteers to help run quick tests of the update due to some wide ranging low-level changes. So far no takers.

If anyone here is interested in running some quick checks using existing saves, please PM me and I will send the update through to you with instructions. This is only a short test, a couple of days or so.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Status
just echoing my last post at the Hypnopics Collective. I am working on a new bug fix update with some small changes
- Angela has an apartment
- you can spend the night with a charmed Sarah or Lauren
- alternate way to get the Seance article (the Janet requirement seemed a bit odd)
Otherwise bug fixes

I asked for some volunteers to help run quick tests of the update due to some wide ranging low-level changes. So far no takers.

If anyone here is interested in running some quick checks using existing saves, please PM me and I will send the update through to you with instructions. This is only a short test, a couple of days or so.
I would try to be a Tester but what exactly must i do? exactly writing which choice did what? is it complexe?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As I noted, please send me a PM (private message) and I will reply with information and a link

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I took the vampyre to Dr Tina and it fed, then it asked me to find out more about turning people to vampyres. How do I do this? Who do I speak to?

I think the Tina as a vampyre looks hawt. I'm shallow. Drown me.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Both are explained in the walkthroughts (see the apprentice one for Gabby). In brief

Ellie: ask Kristin to close the bank then visit her at home. You will need the Silver Ring or Tina to free her
Gabby: somewhat complex, wait for Mom to leave for work and investigate. An opportunity will open up to charm her and Mom if you want
I stuffed up and reopened the bank without charming Ellie. Do you or can you get a second shot at it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I took the vampyre to Dr Tina and it fed, then it asked me to find out more about turning people to vampyres. How do I do this? Who do I speak to?

I think the Tina as a vampyre looks hawt. I'm shallow. Drown me.
Aside from talking to the vampyre herself there is nothing much more of that story in the game. Turning Tina as you have seen but no one else currently

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so on my latest run i have managed to do it all even turn davy into a girl sadly i cannot charm her which sucks but ok i didn't get to charm gabby because well i took the vampire with me and had her deal with it instead of tina which might have been a mistake but oh well

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
trying to get all the Girls is harder than ascending in an xianxian novel or getting no cheat in an isekai novel ;_;

but <3 <3 this game <3

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
trying to get all the Girls is harder than ascending in an xianxian novel or getting no cheat in an isekai novel ;_;

but <3 <3 this game <3
I know what you mean sadly some girls are available only on the murder path like sarah,the maid and the driver

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I know what you mean sadly some girls are available only on the murder path like sarah,the maid and the driver
yeah exactly! and for the Driver i don´t even understand it. i mean yeah we are not the "bad guy" but come on on all paths as i see we could even charm our own Family but the old dude and his Household is taboo? -.- ...if i think About it who would also like to have the Option to transform sir Ronald? and what About a spell to alter the age of the Girls to older or younger? a spell for giving them cat-ears! *_* all this possibilitys...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
yeah exactly! and for the Driver i don´t even understand it. i mean yeah we are not the "bad guy" but come on on all paths as i see we could even charm our own Family but the old dude and his Household is taboo? -.- ...if i think About it who would also like to have the Option to transform sir Ronald? and what About a spell to alter the age of the Girls to older or younger? a spell for giving them cat-ears! *_* all this possibilitys...
Well in the apprintice path i could understand since he would stop teaching us but then there is tess adams who could help decoding the book. But i feel as if it was intentional not that i mind the murder path is my preferred path so i don't mind at all

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Well in the apprintice path i could understand since he would stop teaching us but then there is tess adams who could help decoding the book. But i feel as if it was intentional not that i mind the murder path is my preferred path so i don't mind at all
i would love in the future the Option to enslave kundorf so we get even more power and charm other Citys and in the end the whole world. *Evil laughing* but yeah so Long i prefer murder path because fun.
i would wish the walkthrough would have the newest changelog differences because i can´t to get the Vampire ;_;

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i would love in the future the Option to enslave kundorf so we get even more power and charm other Citys and in the end the whole world. *Evil laughing* but yeah so Long i prefer murder path because fun.
i would wish the walkthrough would have the newest changelog differences because i can´t to get the Vampire ;_;
To get the vampire you need pamelas bracelet once you get the athane from sarah start the seance then go to the fortune teller she will give you the clue to head to the church. head around back to talk to pamela charm her talk to her again to get her bracelet then you will be prepared for the vampire. As an aded you will need to stay with sarah so wait for dark do not leave or you will get a game over if you come back since sarah will be a vampire. Also as an added warning you will need tina to get the mother charmed as well as gabby if you use the vampire you can still charm the mother but not gabby

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You can get Lauren on the Apprentice path, but it is awkward

yeah exactly! and for the Driver i spell for giving them cat-ears! *_* all this possibilitys...
You can already give one of your girls cat-ears! Transform Miku!

PS
Just made me remember an anime, in it there was a 'catgirl conversion beamer'

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You can get Lauren on the Apprentice path, but it is awkward

You can already give one of your girls cat-ears! Transform Miku!

PS
Just made me remember an anime, in it there was a 'catgirl conversion beamer'
Huh i did not know that that is good to know still i wish we could get sarah on that path if it was not obvious she is my second favorite character the first is tracy the lovable sister

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Even after I stay the night and save Sarah in next visit she is a Vampire and I am dead.

How to avoid this?
When you say you saved Sarah, I gather the vampyre fled, she was not charmed by Sarah then and there? This would happen if you have defences but did not give Sarah the Book

In this case you have until the next night to find and charm the vampyre, if you do not then game over.

Version 14.8 did change the events to explain this a bit better, both in the attack and then the event if you fail.

It is fairly simple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes