Belgie831

Dec 16, 2018
General Question: How long is the goal between updates and have you already worked out an "official end" yet to be implemented?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's possible that I'm not paying close enough attention to some of the dialog, but some of the options in the game seem almost impossible to figure out without using the walkthrough. For instance the Kate Love path. Even WITH the walkthrough I usually screw it up and end up having to charm her.

Would be nice if there were enough clues in game to figure out all of the paths without using a walkthrough or save/reload. Maybe some sort of hint tracker for each character somewhere in game that gives at least some sort of vague hint about your next step or what the MC thinks about them/needs to learn/etc. Overall, I really like the game and for most of the characters it's not an issue. There's a few that are just really tough to figure out what to do with without scouring the walkthrough though. Ellie is another one that I find hard to do without screwing it up unless I dig through the walkthrough.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
It's possible that I'm not paying close enough attention to some of the dialog, but some of the options in the game seem almost impossible to figure out without using the walkthrough. For instance the Kate Love path. Even WITH the walkthrough I usually screw it up and end up having to charm her.

Would be nice if there were enough clues in game to figure out all of the paths without using a walkthrough or save/reload. Maybe some sort of hint tracker for each character somewhere in game that gives at least some sort of vague hint about your next step or what the MC thinks about them/needs to learn/etc. Overall, I really like the game and for most of the characters it's not an issue. There's a few that are just really tough to figure out what to do with without scouring the walkthrough though. Ellie is another one that I find hard to do without screwing it up unless I dig through the walkthrough.
You can avoid charming Kate by giving her the necklace from Gina's house or by saying that you love her but remember that she wants to be there when Davy has his ass kicked and choose your options based on this fact.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

The Notes in your phone do give reminders for a range of quests/tasks

Reactions: jackoffonher
Jul 5, 2018
could you maybe add a scottish female character in that stays at the hotel on holiday just as like a mini update? the whole having chicks to enslave and working out who you need next is my fav part of this game

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
this weekend? sounds great so how much content would you say you're adding? and how the hell do you enslave kate i can figure it out no matter how many times i try
Because you lack the brain capacity to even check the previous pages OR check the walkthrough.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
this weekend? sounds great so how much content would you say you're adding? and how the hell do you enslave kate i can figure it out no matter how many times i try
Enslaving Kate is the easiest, you have to do little really, insult her whatever. Do not be too nice, say offer to charm her. Defeat Davy and she will talk about leaving town.

Teleport to her home and wait invisibly or if you had previously found both photo albums then make a hiding place. When she arrives to pack charm her

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes