Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Issue detected : I can't go to sleep no matter where or with.

There is text, picture but the hour don't change.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The wiki link in the OP is not resolvable for my browser.
Is there a way to properly pick up the letter in school at the beginning of the game?
Because I read it but when I go to the library it's not in my inventory. Probably I missed some instructions here...:(

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone have a download link for the mod that isn't Mega? The Mega file is 8GB, too large for my dl limit. Thanks!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The gdrive link on the main page is actually for the new version, not the 8GB modded game
You are right. Here is the proper gdrive link for the STANDALONE MOD of V14.8.4 (called Bologna):

Reactions: dirgetka

zerobeo

Aug 23, 2016
Could someone explain please? What's the differences? Ty for your time.
it is explained in the spoler tag:
This mod is massive (in terms of fize size), it primarily focuses on Oral and BDSM for male characters on the Hard Muder path with little to nothing to do on the other paths. The size is due to the images not being compressed or what ever, there isn't actually any new story content, it's just a complete visual overhaul of the exsisting content in v14.8.4

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
it is explained in the spoler tag:
This mod is massive (in terms of fize size), it primarily focuses on Oral and BDSM for male characters on the Hard Muder path with little to nothing to do on the other paths. The size is due to the images not being compressed or what ever, there isn't actually any new story content, it's just a complete visual overhaul of the exsisting content in v14.8.4
Thank you. I missed it while checking the images and other stuff xD Well, yeah it's 8 gigs so... Let's test the small one first.
Ty again for your time.

Sep 17, 2017
The Mega upload of 14.9.0 appears to not actually include Capacitor's walkthrough, despite trying to link to it from the help page. The older guides seem to be intact.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Can i check what determines if you have bred Miss Logan? i am trying to get the extra pregnant endings but can't seem to activate them. and does anyone have a save with the ending where you got all the girls pregnant?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can i check what determines if you have bred Miss Logan? i am trying to get the extra pregnant endings but can't seem to activate them. and does anyone have a save with the ending where you got all the girls pregnant?
There is a bug in her charm scene at school. Find her later at the hotel pool and re-charm her there and it will work

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Issue detected : I can't go to sleep no matter where or with.

There is text, picture but the hour don't change.
It works fine for me. I once had some one report the same issue but then they played the game again (just closed and reopened) and no problems. I am not aware of any issues for this.

IF you open the javascript console was there any error reported?

The wiki link in the OP is not resolvable for my browser.
Is there a way to properly pick up the letter in school at the beginning of the game?
Because I read it but when I go to the library it's not in my inventory. Probably I missed some instructions here...:(
The letter is autmatically picked up and does not appear in your inventory. You need to pick up Mr Beasley's Paper in the History Classroom

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
a small fix for some reported issues of the release

- Charming Diane
- Charm Miss Logan and not getting bred
- not being able to ask for Louises address
- an error upgrading saves for Jade
- missing images for the Mayor

Download the attachment, unzip and copy into the folder Javascripts in the game

Check the next fix posted. it includes all these fixes

any further images of tracey in this version?
Yes, sleeping and dancing mainly

Patronapv

Oct 28, 2018
Hey guys I've got a problem with my game I am playing on Android and I have played previous version ofthis amazing game I finished that one deleted. Now I downloaded his version brand new and for some reason imagines won't load... All I've got is broken images icons any help with this?

samsingletree

Aug 27, 2016
on windows version after i select starting options i get a blank screen in both firefox and explorer. but runs fine in edge. Is there any way to fix this as I hate edge. Also dosen't seem to matter which options I chose , be it male,female,rune matching ect...

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes