DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I used an old save (14.8.4) and I have a charmed Miss Logan, but I can't seem to breed her. It hints I should ask her somewhere else, but when I ask her at her house, I don't have the option to ask more about reproduction...

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, i downloaded the patch for breeding Miss Logan and tried my ending, but i still could not get the pregnancy endings, do i have to restart from scratch to get them? i really don't want to have to do that :( Is there some variable i can change to fix this or can someone post a save with the pregnancy endings pls?

Nvm i managed to solve the issue by toggling the correct flags on miss logan. :)

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
I need some help.

I've been following the included walkthrough word for word, except once to get the needed magic points to charm the library ladies, but now im stuck.
It says I have to talk to Monique in the History classroom and send her to find more magic. She's there but I don't have the option to talk to her.
I've been following the apprentice path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I need some help.

I've been following the included walkthrough word for word, except once to get the needed magic points to charm the library ladies, but now im stuck.
It says I have to talk to Monique in the History classroom and send her to find more magic. She's there but I don't have the option to talk to her.
I've been following the apprentice path.
This issue is a lot like a bug we had during the beta test that was fixed. Was this a new game started since version 14.9 or were you using a save from version 14.8.4?

Can you please export your save game (or save to file) and post it for me to check

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi I would like to point out that the book at school that unlock hydromancy is missing.
How do you mean? it was there my last check. The image is available and you can find it once you learn the Clairvoyance spell

I used an old save (14.8.4) and I have a charmed Miss Logan, but I can't seem to breed her. It hints I should ask her somewhere else, but when I ask her at her house, I don't have the option to ask more about reproduction...
Hi, i downloaded the patch for breeding Miss Logan and tried my ending, but i still could not get the pregnancy endings, do i have to restart from scratch to get them? i really don't want to have to do that :( Is there some variable i can change to fix this or can someone post a save with the pregnancy endings pls?

Nvm i managed to solve the issue by toggling the correct flags on miss logan. :)
Please apply the fix I posted above, but it only fixes things for when you charm her. So find her when she is at the hotel pool and re-charm her or apply the fix and load a save from before charming her
or
use the cheat meny, locate her in View People, and type
You,2
in the charm edit box and click the link

Is the fix included in the 14.9 main game download in the OP?
No

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
How do you mean? it was there my last check. The image is available and you can find it once you learn the Clairvoyance spell
I mean that it was not there in this playthrough.
Also for some reason Monique will not go to the broken inn hotel when you play a female MC.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small update
another fix to address some more issues

- another fix for Diane charm process
- fix a couple of issues for Nella
- fix a major issue for Monique and her quest for magic
- missing images for Adele
- a spammed text

Download and copy into your game installation, Unzip 'here' and overwrite and files and merge any folders if asked

EDIT: updated as a file was not correctly copied in the fix

See for a later fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-9-0-cmacleod42.571/post-1761054

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys I've got a problem with my game I am playing on Android and I have played previous version ofthis amazing game I finished that one deleted. Now I downloaded his version brand new and for some reason imagines won't load... All I've got is broken images icons any help with this?

Same issue, any luck so far bud? Or anyone kind enough that knows whats happening?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I downloaded and installed 14.9, applied the first fix, then applied the second fix not long after before trying to play the game.
When I click on Start Game, nothing happens. If I click on the load a game page, I get a blank white browser page (and can only get out by rightclicking and choosing reload which takes me back to the initial start page). If I click the FAQ link, that opens normally.

Using Google Chrome 73.0.3683.86

Edit: all links on the page work apparently, just not the buttons. Tried with Microsoft Edge, and it worked.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes