Durville

Nov 30, 2017
This issue is a lot like a bug we had during the beta test that was fixed. Was this a new game started since version 14.9 or were you using a save from version 14.8.4?

Can you please export your save game (or save to file) and post it for me to check
This was a new game on version 14.9. I see there was already a fix posted(#2,301) so I'll try that one, but just to be sure here is my save file. I've just walked outside the school again after not being able to talk to Monique.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Query
anyone who has had problems with the game not running, be it is a desktop browser or mobile device. If you have a moment can you please try at attached fix. Download the file, unzip it and copy the file over the one in the Javascripts folder in your game installation

Let me know if thing now work better or not, thanks

Note: otherwise there is no reason to use this version, it will be included in any bug fix I post later on

see here for the full fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-9-0-cmacleod42.571/post-1761054

Reactions: jackoffonher

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
@cmacleod42

In an earlier post you said Donna only appears if you have a lot of mana when you take Bambi to her room.
Is is still that way and should you be able to trigger that only the first time or always, because I'm having no luck triggering it when it is not the first time.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42

In an earlier post you said Donna only appears if you have a lot of mana when you take Bambi to her room.
Is is still that way and should you be able to trigger that only the first time or always, because I'm having no luck triggering it when it is not the first time.
Unchanged, anytime you take Bambi to her room and you have 50+ mana she will tell you

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
jesse does not show up at park or at home, can not get out after possessing kidnapped sister . any help?

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
I found a bug with the DA Diane. If you have her thrown in jail then try to charm her it resets game to beginning. this is repeatable. And if you use cheats and charm her she is frozen in jail can't use her. It seems to have broken the game because i have done everything else in apprentice path and game wont give me ending. Aside from that and a few typos game is awesome been following it along time as well as your other creations. Keep up the good work and i can hardly wait for the update.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I found a bug with the DA Diane. If you have her thrown in jail then try to charm her it resets game to beginning. this is repeatable. And if you use cheats and charm her she is frozen in jail can't use her. It seems to have broken the game because i have done everything else in apprentice path and game wont give me ending. Aside from that and a few typos game is awesome been following it along time as well as your other creations. Keep up the good work and i can hardly wait for the update.
Please apply the last fix I posted as it fixes this

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm trying to make Debra Kelly my girlfriend. I tell her that her sister needs help unpacking. Then when I get there I can't charm her because her sister is always in the room too. Janet is already my slave. Any help??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
jesse does not show up at park or at home, can not get out after possessing kidnapped sister . any help?
Please explain more, Jesse definitely does turn up, you are just missing the triggering conditions, wander around commonly these are triggered by visiting key locations

Why can't you end the possession for Camryn, you can any time by clicking the 'end possession' link or click on your avatar image

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello! Is here some new scenes with mom? any new options with her?
A shower scene, varies if she is charmed or not. Noting else this release

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm trying to make Debra Kelly my girlfriend. I tell her that her sister needs help unpacking. Then when I get there I can't charm her because her sister is always in the room too. Janet is already my slave. Any help??
It is a problem but you can charm her if you know Shielded Charm. So return and do it once you know Shielded Charm

JackDoe

Dec 12, 2017
I cant seem to get lilith inside Leanne house after 'dispossessing' Leanne and her turning back to thrall. Am I missing anything here?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cant seem to get lilith inside Leanne house after 'dispossessing' Leanne and her turning back to thrall. Am I missing anything here?
I do not understand what you mean by 'her turning back to thrall'. There is nothing preventing Lilith entering Leanne's home but there is no specific content for them meeting

JackDoe

Dec 12, 2017
I do not understand what you mean by 'her turning back to thrall'. There is nothing preventing Lilith entering Leanne's home but there is no specific content for them meeting
Well then I'm confused. How do you cure Leanne again after the first time teleporting her to the place of power? In my play through, Leanne keep reverting back to being thrall in her house.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well then I'm confused. How do you cure Leanne again after the first time teleporting her to the place of power? In my play through, Leanne keep reverting back to being thrall in her house.
You have missed something needed to complete the Ritual of Return properly. The walkthrough should list everything needed and also your phone should have point forms listed

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes